Runaway Scorpions [RS] vs Druzhina [DRZ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Runaway Scorpions [RS]
Clan Leader: NeuD
His substitute: BlackCorsair
Contacts: steam  - Neudef and blackcorsairrus , or pm here on twforum to Neud.ef or Black_Corsair
Server: RS_EU, location - Germany
133g.png

Druzhina [DRZ]
Contacts:  Zaharist - TW, rusmnb same, ICQ 24587899, Skype Zaharistus.
      Leshane - TW, rusmnb same, steam leshane, skype liakseika
      Ramon - TW, rusmnb same, xfire - ilyaramon, steam - ilya_maximov
Server: DRZ_EU_Public, Russia, Saint-Petersburg
121e.png

Here is some info for you to make the discussion of match date\time easier. And also if you have some problems, then this topic can help you to prove that your point was right.

At the end of next five days, i will check this topic, if i dont find the results of match here, i will look which clan offered more days and times to play the match, and this clan will get default victory for this match.

We didn't play in 3rd round, we'll paly in the  upcoming one %)
Every bullet has its billet

Вторник\Среда, 21.00 МСК?
12на12, без спеков, бесконечные замены, смены фракций, официальный сервер.
ок?

Zaharist said:
12на12, без спеков, бесконечные замены, смены фракций, официальный сервер.
ок?

12 vs 12 - ок.

without spectators - we will discuss it later in steam.

unlimited using of reserve players - no. Only 2 changing during 1 map. On second map u can use completely new team if u like. Will check it during match.

official servers - ок.

2 specs-ok

Корсар, Лешаня и Рамон офф, так что давай тут договоримся. Что насчет даты?
It doesn't really matter for us this minor rules about specs, subs. Date and time - first.

Tuesday or Wednesday, better Wednesday
Вторник или среда, лучше среда!

Time - rather usual - 21 or 22 pm of moscow time.
Время, ну наверно стандартное -  в 9 или в 10 вечера по Москве.

You want me to speak ukrainian in ventrilo or some our guys moldavian? )

At least not russian clan, but slavic.

BoPoH said:
You want me to speak ukrainian in ventrilo or some our guys moldavian? )

At least not russian clan, but slavic.
Ukrainians Belorussians and Russians are russians or eastern slavic... anway we are brothers, brother...

Heh, I very rarely say such things but tell this story about brothers to serbs.
They saw what brothership means 13 years ago...

We have been in deep trouble those days, and they understood this (not like someone else who think that we owe them a lot, and yeah we did helped them but we were forced to leave Serbia), Chechnya, Perestroyka. Or you are talking about how u helped Macedonians? Well good for you cause u dont have fanatics who blows building kills your friends right on the streets and you obviuosly dont have such big territory for such small population... A lot of ukrainians don't like to hear that russians their friends and always join the europeans. Are you one of them?

No, not really. I completly don't want join not Russia nor Europe. Myabe cos I live in middle Ukraine? :grin:

I think russian, ukrainians and belorussians have common roots in the past and very similar at all, but they are different nations with different cultures that sometimes mixed in some regions.

About serbs, RF parlament in almost 100% agreed Jugoslavia to join military alliance but Elcin use veto on this. How much he was payed for that?..
That's a shame nations are betryed cos one person greed.

BoPoH said:
About serbs, RF parlament in almost 100% agreed Jugoslavia to join military alliance but Elcin use veto on this. How much he was payed for that?..
That's a shame nations are betryed cos one person greed.
It looks like you dont do mistakes... Well I m happy that someone out of the family does everything right...

Back
Top Bottom