RUM team - results of matches and schedule. Make your challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

To clear up any misunderstanding:

Lugh said:
The answer being that you're a bunch of ****s.
6. Slang. a selfish, mean, or otherwise contemptible person.
I did not mean other entries such as 'excrement', 'drugs', 'inferior persons' or 'diarrhoea'.

Zheka said:
Just think next time before making any inapropriate claims ok?
Having had time to think about the matter, I would like to apologise for my approach. I also accept that proper time could have been allowed between our matches (100 minutes). Had this been the case we wouldn't have experienced any delay or needed to discuss whether the victor should end the match upon winning 11 rounds.  When writing my earlier posts the idea of wanting to play all 20 rounds seemed very selfish to me, however, having considered everything that has been written and re-read the rules of participation, I agree that you were very much entitled to play all 20 rounds - even if it caused delay to our match.

I could even say that my desire to begin our match at the scheduled time was selfish, too.  And I guess this also means that I am a "****".

I'll leave you to decide which of the many definitions apply.

Lugh

Make peace, not war...  :smile:

PeaceNotWar3-white.gif

I will be in Italy on vacation since 31th july-14th august.

my substitute, as vice-captain will be 22nd_Evgen.
i hope that i will return in time to begin the matches of third circle, but still.

Black_Corsair said:
I will be in Italy on vacation since 31th july-14th august.

my substitute, as vice-captain will be 22nd_Evgen.
i hope that i will return in time to begin the matches of third circle, but still.
Uh? Want to RL-kickslash me?

Do you realise that you have pretty much won? None of the teams under DE have lost? and only NA stands a chance.

Congratula RUM Team !This prove That having soo many good Archers/Crossbowmen and cavalry in one Team with good tactics  Make it a deadly mix.

Back
Top Bottom