Ruler election happened in my gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

I was vassal of Vlandia. A decition notification popped at right side of screen. I tought this was voting for declaration of war in first place (classic). But it wasn't. It was election of new ruler. I don't know if this is a common thing, but I do know one thing tho I played this game for too long and I never saw this happened. All of the vassals voted me as their ruler. I don't know how is this happened. I don't even know when this feature implemented.

It feels good to be ruler of a kingdom which you was mercenary in it at the beginning lol. From merc to ruler. I love this kind of features. Sorry if I am being too exicited about it :grin:

I became ruler of southern empire in my very first battle for them, i tried to save Rhaegea from a superior army but she died in the battle, and I got voted in her place :wink:

Great to hear this, I always thought that kingship was static and ruling clans were virtually impossible to replace! I wonder which are the conditions for this election to happen. Did you check if the ruler dies childless? It would be cool if nobles could also vote for a new king if they dislike the current ruler, or consider someone else more suitable, or if someone bribed them.

Great to hear this, I always thought that kingship was static and ruling clans were virtually impossible to replace! I wonder which are the conditions for this election to happen. Did you check if the ruler dies childless? It would be cool if nobles could also vote for a new king if they dislike the current ruler, or consider someone else more suitable, or if someone bribed them.
Elections happen after any king dies no matter if they have an heir or not

It would be cool if nobles could also vote for a new king if they dislike the current ruler, or consider someone else more suitable, or if someone bribed them.
Yeah I think kingdom intrigues like those would be awesome. I don't like these things about this game's current situation:

Diplomacy is too limited (there is almost no diplomacy options besides declaring war or peace) and there is no intrigues in kingdom even tho lords of different clans hates from eachother, they acting like there is no problem. This makes the game about just war and war. Also, elections shouldn't be that peaceful, in world history people was killing their brothers or their own child to get the throne or to hold on to it.

Back
Top Bottom