Captain Ruins of Jawwali

Users who are viewing this thread

ruinsofjawwali.png

Please leave all map-related feedback for Ruins of Jawwali in this thread.

minimap_ruins.jpg

Last edited:
Devs!I have discovered major bug! on the desert map, going left to A there is a path that a player can take on foot or on horse in the rocks. The exact location is on the hill overlooking the flag on the side where A is on the left. At the very top of the hill the path is on your left and generally ramp shaped. IF a player takes this path they can enter the castle after a small drop. In the castle, there are many shadows which i think crash the server for everyone. Whatever the case the server does crash if you enter the castle... ENDING THE GAME FOR ALL PLAYERS. In many games I have seen trolls end the game this way. Please fix this bug. I am long time competitive captains mode player with over 500 wins!
Please give me the badge also as this is a serious bug i have reported to you.
Steam: HM | DadFneih
Friend Code 255823104

^^ Rfoishag is correct. This is the same as the grass map. Devs this issue is affecting competitive integrity!! This is a top issue I think.

Devs!I have discovered major bug! on the desert map, going left to A there is a path that a player can take on foot or on horse in the rocks. The exact location is on the hill overlooking the flag on the side where A is on the left. At the very top of the hill the path is on your left and generally ramp shaped. IF a player takes this path they can enter the castle after a small drop. In the castle, there are many shadows which i think crash the server for everyone. Whatever the case the server does crash if you enter the castle... ENDING THE GAME FOR ALL PLAYERS. In many games I have seen trolls end the game this way. Please fix this bug. I am long time competitive captains mode player with over 500 wins!
Please give me the badge also as this is a serious bug i have reported to you.
Steam: HM | DadFneih
Friend Code 255823104

A) That bug is long known, they have not fixed it yet. That said this is the first I've heard it crashing servers.
B) Competitive captain mode ? ? ?
C) I don't know what badge you mean but probably the bug hunter one which is only available to alpa/beta testers.
D) Put it in the actual section, this is a thread for feedback not bug reports :razz:

A) That bug is long known, they have not fixed it yet. That said this is the first I've heard it crashing servers.
B) Competitive captain mode ? ? ?
C) I don't know what badge you mean but probably the bug hunter one which is only available to alpa/beta testers.
D) Put it in the actual section, this is a thread for feedback not bug reports :razz:

A) If bug is long known, and the entire point of the post is the game crashing, but you didnt know about the crashing elements of the bug then why even say anything? If my grandma had wheels she would be a bike. The game crashing by trolling losers is a big deal!
B) Competitive captain mode, yes people play this game seriously. Sorry if your bad and cant make friends to do strats with. Why are you being this way? We are just trying to report bugs on the forums and you are being mean for no reason.
C) I don't see why this man should not get the bug hunter badge? are you just jealous?
D) It is of utmost importance that devs see this post. This is the feedback for this map, and well here is some serious feedback affecting gameplay for all players. Ending games randomly because of trolls when you are about to win? this will push players away and make it hard for players to find matches. Will anybody be happy if people stop playing because there are crucial and annoying bugs being exploited by trolls every other game? I suggest you put a little more effort into your posts so this board will not be so cluttered.

A) If bug is long known, and the entire point of the post is the game crashing, but you didnt know about the crashing elements of the bug then why even say anything? If my grandma had wheels she would be a bike. The game crashing by trolling losers is a big deal!
Because if they fix the ability to glitch into the castle then they fix the crashing no? So it's irrelevant if they already know that people can glitch into the castle. Yes an early access title being crashed by trolling losers is a "big deal". We will get a report function in the next patch whenever that is.

B) Competitive captain mode, yes people play this game seriously. Sorry if your bad and cant make friends to do strats with. Why are you being this way? We are just trying to report bugs on the forums and you are being mean for no reason.
Oh I know they play the game seriously, I'm one of those. I've played a lot of captain and for it to be truly competitive it's a long way from that :lol:

C) I don't see why this man should not get the bug hunter badge? are you just jealous?
No just informed, as I said in my original post, the Bug Hunter badge is given to ALPHA AND BETA TESTERS ONLY. It is not available in Early Access.

D) It is of utmost importance that devs see this post. This is the feedback for this map, and well here is some serious feedback affecting gameplay for all players. Ending games randomly because of trolls when you are about to win? this will push players away and make it hard for players to find matches. Will anybody be happy if people stop playing because there are crucial and annoying bugs being exploited by trolls every other game? I suggest you put a little more effort into your posts so this board will not be so cluttered.
I didn't say don't post it, I said put it in the proper section with a proper thread so that they can track it better. This is the Map Related Issues bug report section. And trust me when I say, no one really gives a **** at this point, the multiplayer has already died, and for reasons far more troubling than this. At the end, all I'm trying to say is this:
I suggest you put a little more effort into your posts so this board will not be so cluttered.
:razz:

This should be the standard for future Captains mode maps. By far the best and most competitive map in current circulation. Primarily because there is enough room for everyone to move around - space is the biggest issue with the other maps and this one nails it.

Flags are way too close together and are too close to the center of the map. Several out-of-bounds areas can be accessed and exploited by player captains, including clipping into rocks. Several of the bushes (baby palm trees) can't be passed through, causing Ai cavalry to be reared when colliding with them.

Back
Top Bottom