Ruby Melee Community

Users who are viewing this thread

nerburg

Sergeant at Arms
RUBY MELEE COMMUNITY
discord.gg/ruby

discord.gg/ruby

History
Ruby Melee Community is a large (700+) group of NA melee players that initially formed around the premium Mordhau duel server and grew into hosting 10+ servers in that game. Many of us have previous melee games under our belts such as Warband, War of the Roses, Chivalry, and more. With the release of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, Ruby is eager to jump in and help to build the scene alongside the seasoned veterans of previous TaleWorlds titles.

Ruby Melee Community is a community first and foremost, therefore is not a clan in the traditional sense. We do not have a formal recruitment process or exclusivity requirements in order to participate.

Mission
We are interested in both the competitive and casual Bannerlord scene. Many of these goals may not be possible until the advent of private servers, but they are still active in our minds.

Competitive Goals
  • Field at least one and up to multiple teams to participate in tournaments, team practices, and scrim blocks.
  • Host tournaments
  • Help foster scrim and pick-up game organization across NA. To facilitate this, a Google calendar is being created for easier coordination.​
    • Please reach out to burger on Steam or nerburg on the forums to gain access to enter your team's regular practice/scrim block times in. This will allow teams to view a central resource instead of needing to ask everyone about their availability. You can view the calendar here.
Casual Goals
  • Host private servers of various types once this feature is available​
  • Create a platform for new players to learn the game in a healthy environment​
  • Host community events​
Our main goal is to create and foster a spot for fans of the melee combat genre to congregate in a structured space. We benefit from a large and diverse community, which has room for players interested in exploring all aspects of the game - from the most competitive seeking practice partners to the most casual seeking kinship. Our doors are open to everybody who agrees to our guidelines, and we look forward to seeing you in our server.

discord.gg/ruby
xvRnhZX.png

Last edited:
There are any good players in NA? Surprising. Last time i visited NA i met VK clan and smashed them 16:1 with ping 160. I was with OGL and ONeil but still. But i glad to hear that you have ambitions in competitive!

There are any good players in NA? Surprising. Last time i visited NA i met VK clan and smashed them 16:1 with ping 160. I was with OGL and ONeil but still. But i glad to hear that you have ambitions in competitive!
VK is not the best Na at all lol

You're not smashing anything in NA I bet you I can get a 6 stack and still beat you.

Back
Top Bottom