SP - General RTS camera in battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Exactly like the MOD. But with pause option.
It's very important in a strategy game such as this one.
Especially the option of ORDER specific units to attack SPECIFIC enemy units. This should prevent half of my infantry chasing horses all over the map, scattering my army, and ruining the game experience

For example :
Select Unit -> Infantry
Chager on -> Enemy infantry

Or subdivide infantry into groups and select some group to attack archers

The game is already a year and a half old, and it's time to add more strategy components to the battle, for more dynamic battles.

And lastly but not less important... For the love of god, is there any way to prevent new versions to ruining mods? I know, some classes or functions are getting re-writen, but try your best to avoid changing them, modders are no longer updating their mods. RTS mod for example, stops on 1.5.9

The request for attack specific formation has been brought up multiple times, it has been rejected earlier.
@Dejan mentioned that he will bring it up in future meetings, hopefully it gets accepted soon

Exactly like the MOD. But with pause option.
It's very important in a strategy game such as this one.
Especially the option of ORDER specific units to attack SPECIFIC enemy units. This should prevent half of my infantry chasing horses all over the map, scattering my army, and ruining the game experience

For example :
Select Unit -> Infantry
Chager on -> Enemy infantry

Or subdivide infantry into groups and select some group to attack archers

The game is already a year and a half old, and it's time to add more strategy components to the battle, for more dynamic battles.

And lastly but not less important... For the love of god, is there any way to prevent new versions to ruining mods? I know, some classes or functions are getting re-writen, but try your best to avoid changing them, modders are no longer updating their mods. RTS mod for example, stops on 1.5.9
I am pretty sure that RTS came have even pause button and slower / faster regimes.

Back
Top Bottom