[RS] Runaway Scorpions Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's very similar to the number of our clan's active players. We could possibly play a friendly match after our leader comes back from his holidays :smile:

switchfoot said:
That's very similar to the number of our clan's active players. We could possibly play a friendly match after our leader comes back from his holidays :smile:
Yep, ofc. We are ready at any moment! Just write personal message to me or Neud when u will be ready for it.

Data: 21/02/2010
Clans: RS vs ZHG
Battle: 2 maps Ruins / 14 rounds
(1 map:0-6/1 draw // 2 map:7-0)
Factions: all Rhodoks
Result: RS win

TNX for game!

Data: 23/02/2010
Clans: RS vs IPL
Battle: 2 maps Ruins / 12 rounds,  and Ruined Fort / 12 rounds
(1 map: 12-0 // 2 map: 10-2)
Factions: Rhodoks-Swads
Result: RS win with final result 22:2.

1)

2)

3)
  (2 rounds are missed here, 1 RS won, 1 IPL won)
4)

So can the clanmatch between Boh and RS be held on Monday from 7:30 GMT? Most of our players are able to come on Saturday, but some of them can't come on Monday... but we will try to get as many players as we can! :smile:

switchfoot said:
So can the clanmatch between Boh and RS be held on Monday from 7:30 GMT? Most of our players are able to come on Saturday, but some of them can't come on Monday... but we will try to get as many players as we can! :smile:

hi!
Yes Monday 19-30GMT
BOH supports rules for CW  from the Council or we will agree on their rules? we can run the server in Moscow or to reserve a server at Benedict (battleground.eu)

GG, did u guys film btw ?

Screenshots in the spoiler
sadnhappy said:
GG, 20-0 for 22nd.

22ndrsm1r1.png

22ndrsm1r2.png

22ndrsm2r1.png

22ndrsm2r2.png

Y, thx4game! That was nice lesson for RS, i hoped that we can win several rounds, but no, we failed completely)
I hope we will learn this lesson, and train better our teamplay and individual skills!

Data: 28/02/2010
Clans: RS vs 22nd
Mode: Battle 10 vs 10
Maps: Ruins RS nords - 22nd rhodocs(10 rounds) Random Plains Medium - khergos-khergos (10 rounds)
Result: 0-20 we lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom