[RS] ARMIGER's WEEKEND! (regular sunday event).

Users who are viewing this thread

NeuD.ef

Sergeant at Arms
We welcome all players in Warband, who remain loyal to ‘Native’. Two months ago we started regular event in russian community (and now we want to invite YOU, yes, yes, YOU, my foreign friend), an event entitled:

[RS] ARMIGER's WEEKEND

2 times per month we gather all players on our server who want to fight with us in different ways, in exlusive maps. The first time it was “only infantry” battle 24 x 24 (maybe more) at the Arena map and we fought only infantry with throwing weapons allowed. Then there were the events - the siege, CTF, on custom maps which was made by our mappers, etc. In any case, its really a great fun, we have gained many new friends among the players and hope to find friends among you too. We now offer this event for all newcomers players and also experienced clans who read this forum.

How is it going?

1. We announce the Event with the date, time, server and SCENARIOS for our weekend.
2. This announcement appears for several days in this forum thread. All the players read it and decide for themselves - to participate or not.
3. 30 minutes before the start of Event – look at the topic to see the password to the server and than u welcome to enter server and play against us.
4. There is one rule - evil teamkillers will get permanent ban rather quickly.
5. Server Settings - defaulted to the regime. FF-100% Speed - Medium.
6. Please do not be offended if the slots on the server was not enough for your participation.

Video previos [RS] Armiger's WEEKEND
[RS]ARMIGER's WEEKEND №1
[RS]ARMIGER's WEEKEND №2
[RS]ARMIGER's WEEKEND №3
[RS] ARMIGER's WEEKEND #4

next sunday....  :wink:

Good day, Native players!
We offer you to take part in:

RS ARMIGER's WEEKEND #6 Infantry courage!

Yes, you are not mistaken - there will be only infantry. No cavalry, no bowmen, just furious footmen fight. Triumph of the shieldsmen, heat of the two-handers, accuracy of the throwers, and tons of teamkills - that's the kind of stuff you will surely find on our event.

Schedule:
Date/time: Sunday 31 oct, 17 GMT+3
Server: RS WEEKEND
Scenario:
1 map: Arena, Battle, 10-12 rounds, respawn change after 5-6 rounds. Sarranids vs Vaegirs. RS begin as Sarranids.
2 map: Nord Town, Team Deathmatch, 2 rounds, a round lasts until one team loses 200 tickets, then respawn change. Nords vs Rhodoks. RS begin as Nords.
Starting gold - 1500, FF - 75% to teammate, speed - medium.

Password will be posted in this topic 20 minutes before the start of the match.

Please, attend and invite your friends!

We're looking forward to see you!

We provide you the opportunity to participate in "epic film" battle. Turn on your imagination, and be the knight this Sunday:

[RS] ARMIGER's WEEKEND #5: The great cavalry battle.

Two cavalry armies, one of them - RS and our allies, another army - all other players of lovely Native

Schedule:
1. Date/time: Sunday 10 oct, 17GMT
2. 22-nd SERVER (exact server name and passord will be posted 30 minutes before the game)
3. 2 map (field-by-river and custom or random map)
4. faction: 1st map - swads vs saranids. 2nd map - ??? :smile:
5. You all are welcome (any skill, just try to avoid teamkills).
6. The epicness of battle depends of how many of you will come, so join us!

Get fun at our event!

I don't know if i can make it this Sunday,but these events sound interesting,and i think i will be regular on next ones.Plus i understand 85% of Russian language :lol:

Good day, Native players!
We offer you to take part in:

RS ARMIGER's WEEKEND #6 Infantry courage!

Yes, you are not mistaken - there will be only infantry. No cavalry, no bowmen, just furious footmen fight. Triumph of the shieldsmen, heat of the two-handers, accuracy of the throwers, and tons of teamkills - that's the kind of stuff you will surely find on our event.

Schedule:
Date/time: Sunday 31 oct, 17 GMT+3
Server: RS WEEKEND
Scenario:
1 map: Arena, Battle, 10-12 rounds, respawn change after 5-6 rounds. Sarranids vs Vaegirs. RS begin as Sarranids.
2 map: Nord Town, Team Deathmatch, 2 rounds, a round lasts until one team loses 200 tickets, then respawn change. Nords vs Rhodoks. RS begin as Nords.
Starting gold - 1500, FF - 75% to teammate, speed - medium.

Password will be posted in this topic 20 minutes before the start of the match.

Please, attend and invite your friends!

We're looking forward to see you!

I on behalf of our clan apologize to the players who would like to get fun at this event: our admin server suddenly disappeared from the on-line (was disconnect) and we can not correctly and accurately set up a game server of Event

I m sorry!

Back
Top Bottom