Royal Rat Rumble - NA Scramble Draft League

A tournament for primarily the NA community to have its own scramble league. Everyone is welcome!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[RRR] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Questions & Suggestions

Post any suggestions or feedback you have on this thread. We will also try to answer any questions you may have here, but you can also directly contact one of the tournament administrators. Please read through all posts on the thread carefully before posting to avoid asking questions that have been answered or suggesting things that have already been suggested.

NABB & RRR Discord

Its being discussed already, but I think that regardless of which format the group stage takes, Khuzaits should not be included in the faction pool. They are simply not balanced or fun, and are therefore not conducive to enjoyable matches.

Its being discussed already, but I think that regardless of which format the group stage takes, Khuzaits should not be included in the faction pool. They are simply not balanced or fun, and are therefore not conducive to enjoyable matches.
a great solution to this problem would be turn based gaming

let's abandon this tourney, the new patch has shown that TW is ridiculous and that they really want their wasted game to fail.

1) I suggest that an admin post the bracket, considering that official matches were supposed to be done by yesterday.
2) I suggest that announcements be made about the progress of the tourney
3) I suggest that Admins be more active in general and communicate more

I suggest that you let the tourney die. It’s gonna die at week 2 anyways when half the captains realize they didn’t pick well like every scramble leagues. Just let this thing die

We supposedly played our official week 1 yesterday yet there haven't been any public posts about this starting, the format for matches seems to have been adjusted a bit without notice, though it's hard to say how it was originally supposed to work since there wasn't very much description of that anywhere either.

Additionally, what's the fun of a tournament if you can't actually see the upcoming matches, team rosters (some of these have changed as well supposedly since draft night), and results?

I did most of the initial work as far as posting thread, but like i told a lot of people already, I just don't have time to run everything, plus im not in charge and then obscure rules and deadlines get enforced. I know a few other admins are probably busy too.

I don't think anyone knows what's supposed to be going on, theres no schedule or anything posted anywhere, no admin meetings have happened

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom