SP Other RPGmod Official thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
's possible, indeed. Quite simple, to be honest. The tricky part will be getting them to spawn right where you want them, and I'd imagine Yoshi has that covered handily. Also, do clones of the player level with the player and make the same movements, or are they controlled by the AI?

That was a general question, not one in connection with your mod, but hey. I'll just add another me into a game and see for myself  sometime.

I managed to get a 1v1 fight with an exact replica once... it was fun trying to kill each other with the best equipment :razz:

@Yoshiboy

Are you going to implant 'Teleportation'? Enter one town, Go to the 'wizard tower' click F on the Entry point called 'whatever of teleportaion' and poof! In another town? =D

Servitor

Servitor said:
@Yoshiboy

Are you going to implant 'Teleportation'? Enter one town, Go to the 'wizard tower' click F on the Entry point called 'whatever of teleportaion' and poof! In another town? =D

Servitor

Yep, the teleport spell is key later on in the game.

Yoshiboy said:
Servitor said:
@Yoshiboy

Servitor

Yep, the teleport spell is key later on in the game.

o_O A teleportaion SPELL? w00tzors.. -.- U should have known.. -.- -.-

I hapaly asking for entry points in a building and yoshi alredy has an spell! =P RIGHT

Servitor said:
What's bale fire?

Anything hit by it is ripped out of 'the pattern' BEFORE it was hit.  The stronger the balefire, the further back it goes.  So, it is pretty chaotic stuff because the stuff that originally caused the balefire to happen could no longer even have happened!

bryce777 said:
Servitor said:
What's bale fire?

Anything hit by it is ripped out of 'the pattern' BEFORE it was hit.  The stronger the balefire, the further back it goes.  So, it is pretty chaotic stuff because the stuff that originally caused the balefire to happen could no longer even have happened!

OUCH 0.O

bryce777 said:
Servitor said:
What's bale fire?

Yeah, i'm sorry. I don't think thats possible in the M&B engine :wink:

I could only imagine how much of a modding success this will be if it is released, and telling by the progress rate (such as yoshiboy getting the 1st spell in), in my opinion the day this gets put up on the repository, is the day i download it

Crazynordicguy said:
I could only imagine how much of a modding success this will be if it is released, and telling by the progress rate (such as yoshiboy getting the 1st spell in), in my opinion the day this gets put up on the repository, is the day i download it

Hell, you think i'm going to let this mod die? No ****ing way, the amout of hours i've put into it so far, i'm going to finish it if my life relies on it. I've got this far so i know damn well i can put the effort in to finish it. 50% was a big borderline and it feels good to be over it. All of my plans so far i have implemented because of prior knowledge of the engine so i can't see many more things popping up in my way. (unless a new M&B version ruins the whole thing, muhahahahahha)

anyway, i don't think its going on the repository, zipped its quite a bit over 100MB, i might have to sweet talk janus a little if there is any way i'm getting it up there. At the moment i'm still not sure where the hell i'm going to host it, for alpha builds and the such.

Maybe we could get a Bit torrent going for it. Have it up on the repository for a bit and allow some people to download it, under the condition that they agree to host the torrent so that everyone else can get it. If we have enough hosts, it shouldn't slow the download too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom