Royal Scots Greys

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rackio i have something you may be very pleased with. i promised you i would talk to Lionheart if he was interrested in joining the scots greys and i have, he said he was interrested and he may join, i gave him the link to this forum thread to have a look at (he asked for any info and this is the closest i can give him until you're back online), but i said one of you add the other on steam or talk through TS. i'll talk to him further about it and see if there is anything else he may wish to know and i'll do my best to give a good answer etc.

Great work guys
1024x721.resizedimage

Name:Imperius
Steam name: sgt_war_hound
Nationality: British
Time-zone [GMT -/+] GMT +1
In-game experience: I have been a Major and a Lieutenant in two different cavalry regiments; I was Major in the 6th Dragoons back in MM and Lieutenant in the 33rd's cavalry detachment.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3? Yes.

Black_Templar said:
Name:Imperius
Steam name: sgt_war_hound
Time-zone [GMT -/+] GMT +1
In-game experience: I have been a Major and a Lieutenant in two different cavalry regiments; I was Major in the 6th Dragoons back in MM and Lieutenant in the 33rd's cavalry detachment.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3? Yes.

Accepted come into ts : 176.9.103.48 to get to know the members and ask any questions if you have them​

Hey Scots Greys! Was good fighting you folks on Wednsday, look forward to meeting you again next week!

Keep up the great work, nice to see another Cavalry Regiment flourishing :smile:

-Bruhlan Cpt Smithy

DiplexHeated said:
rackio said:
Great game tonight guys, outnumbered and winning, you guys were always in top 5  :razz:

AHEM. MY lads were in top 5 :smile:
(??)

Anyway, nice linebattle. Thanks for the invite! Always fun to cruise around on the battlefield on horseback.  :cool:

SvenssonHD said:
DiplexHeated said:
rackio said:
Great game tonight guys, outnumbered and winning, you guys were always in top 5  :razz:

AHEM. MY lads were in top 5 :smile:
(??)

Anyway, nice linebattle. Thanks for the invite! Always fun to cruise around on the battlefield on horseback.  :cool:

I thought he meant that his guys occupied all top slots ^^

Name: Jordan
Steam name: Le_Mebphis
Time-zone: GMT +1
In-game experience: I have been in various Regiments and i often enjoy playing the role of cav. ^^
Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Yeah

Mebphis said:
Name: Jordan
Steam name: Le_Mebphis
Time-zone: GMT +1
In-game experience: I have been in various Regiments and i often enjoy playing the role of cav. ^^
Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Yeah

Accepted come into ts : 176.9.103.48 to get to know the members and ask any questions if you have them

Yea, this is embarrassing but our old steam group was deleted by a Yank so can you please get in touch with me if you've not been invited to the new one to get an invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom