Royal Scots Greys

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ollie
Steam name: SirOliverLong
Nationality: British.
Time-zone: GMT+1
In-game experience: Played MM for a couple of months and play NW since its release. No previous regiment experience.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3? Yes.

rackio said:
now if only i could get more members who like cavalry... :wink:

I'd join you with a drop of a hat if I wasn't with the 4e simply because of what regiment this is :grin:

Do you use Berserkergangs Scots Greys skin?

yea the skins are great keeps me wanting to play Dragoons everytime i see a mounted bearskin  :razz:

SirOliverLong said:
Name: Ollie
Steam name: SirOliverLong
Nationality: British.
Time-zone: GMT+1
In-game experience: Played MM for a couple of months and play NW since its release. No previous regiment experience.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3? Yes.

Accepted, come into our teamspeak once your free and I shall gave you the information. The IP of the teamspeak is - 176.9.103.48

Righto chaps off on holiday for 2 weeks. Should hopefully be able to get online for admin and conversations with people. Want to ask anything in a hurry go to the teamspeak given (176.9.103.4:cool: and ask for Celtic :smile:
And when i get back i'll have a roster started

Cheers from the 3rd Uhlans!

Btw, will you lot be playing primarily as heavy dragoons?
Maybe our two regiments could have some practice together...

Yea hopefully we'll get heavy dragoon slots and yea sure when ive got some more permanent numbers ill send you a message :smile:

Holiday = not on front page. Hopefully when I return I'll be able to add a roster and event timetable (Internet here is terrible at the moment)

However... Holiday and lots of booze :grin:

Thankyou guys :grin:
Extended my holiday for another week, will be back for either 30th or 31st.
Then we'll be in that wednesdays LB hosted by 42nd :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom