NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Roberta

Master Knight
Royal Rat Rumble

iEV8zu4.jpg

Hello everyone and welcome to the first iteration of a Scramble Tournament in Bannerlord. What is a Scramble Tournament you may be asking yourself? Why it's the greatest type of tournament of all. A Scramble Tournament consists of semi-randomized teams and is a great way for players to get to know others and learn to play with people outside their normal social group. Players will enter this tournament as individuals and will be placed with a group of players. The tournament will then play out the same as any other tournament; although we will be making some format changes now that map fixtures are available in the game. If you have any questions regarding the tournament then please feel free to reach out in the comments below.

ylRW4qR.jpg

Steam Name:
Do you have a mic?
Would you be interested in being a captain?
Do you have prior team tournament experience?:
Are you available on weekends and weekday nights?
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family?

For those not in the know, our Rat Party discord is the unofficial home of the North American Bannerlord competitive scene. All players are welcome to join and interact with our community. We hold daily events and play a variety of other games as well. Stop by and ask us any questions that you may have.
Rat Party Discord

Administration Team

Head Admin: Roberta
Assistant: Beeflip
Assistant: Chowski
Assistant: Hancock
Assistant: John

Rules and Fixtures
Behavior:
  • Players are expected to be respectful of their fellow players and staff, both on the forums and in an official match.
  • The rules are not all-encompassing; you are required to follow the letter of the rules and expected to follow the spirit of the rules. Do not act against your own better judgment.
Tournament Format:
  • The tournament will follow a Swiss System format that Warband players will be familiar with. I’m not going to explain the system so you can figure it out yourselves.
  • The tournament will last six weeks before all teams advance to a playoff bracket and are seeded according to their season records.
  • The playoffs will follow a single-elimination format as is usual.
Roster:
  • Teams will consist of 8-10 players depending on the number of signups.
  • By signing up players are entering a contract (lol VK) where they are expected to make an effort to attend matches. Players that disappear mid tournament will be replaced by the admin team.
  • Captains are expected to give out playing time equally. If they fail to uphold this rule then the team will forfeit the match.
Matches
  • Teams are not allowed to play players that are not assigned to them by the admin team. If a team does not have six players for their scheduled match then they will forfeit the match or agree to reschedule with the opposing team and admin staff. All efforts of rescheduling should be made by the team captains before approaching an admin.
  • If players are caught playing under another player's name that team will be banned from future tournaments and all members of the team aware of the issue.
  • Matches will be played under the new Clan Match system. Fixtures will be posted each week with maps and factions.
  • Matches will consist of four sets and two maps. Each map will have two sets and teams will swap factions after the first set. This continues onto the next map. The team with the most rounds won will win the match. Map wins and set wins have no effect on the outcome of the match.
Violations
  • Altering files for an advantage, weight, height, aimbot, autoblock etc. These are all violations.
  • Cosmetic changes, such as round timers and crosshairs, do not count.
  • Exploiting glitches on maps. Glitches are defined as areas in match which, if exploited, gives one team an advantage over the other that was not intended by the map maker. Example: Jumping onto the hut on Xauna to get roof access.
  • Joining another team’s voice communication to gather information.
  • Playing for a team which you are not on the roster of.
  • Impersonation of staff members.
  • Intentional D/Cing.
  • The admin team is not all-knowing and as such if an instance comes up that does not necessarily fit any of the points shown above, they still reserve the right to deem it cheating, and thus to take the appropriate actions.
Disputes
  • If a dispute arises by either participating teams during any match, the tournament administrators will review it privately with the team captains. If no solution comes of this, the administrators will discuss the situation amongst themselves, and decide whether the match must be repeated. If no administrators are present both teams must finish the match and contact an administrator afterward.
  • Tournament administrators are ineligible to make rulings on matters directly affecting their own team. However, they will still have as much input as anyone else would in a dispute.
Punishments
  • Any violation that occurs during a live round of the tournament and is determined to have an effect on the outcome of that round will result in the immediate or retroactive loss of that round for the offending party.
  • Penalties will follow a severity system, and for every repeat offense, the severity will increase. The levels of severity are the following: Low severity; A warning or suspension lasting one match. Moderate severity; A suspension lasting three matches. High severity; A suspension for the whole NABB season.
  • The severity of the violation is determined by the administration and will be determined for every individual case, though precedent set by previous infractions will be taken into account.

Today, we are all Rats.

Steam Name: Roberta Baratheon
Do you have a mic? Yes
Would you be interested in being a captain? Maybe
Do you have prior team tournament experience?: No
Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? No
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I swear to uphold my oath to the Rat constitution.

Steam Name: Alejandro
Do you have a mic? Yes
Would you be interested in being a captain? no
Do you have prior team tournament experience?: ya
Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? ya
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I swear to uphold my oath to the Rat constitution.

Steam Name: KoA luci tide
Do you have a mic? Yessir
Do you have prior team tournament experience?: yes
Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? yes
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? ofcourse

Last edited:
Steam Name: chowskijandro
Do you have a mic? Yes
Would you be interested in being a captain? yes
Do you have prior team tournament experience?: ya

Steam Name: JukeBox
Do you have a mic? Of course
Would you be interested in being a captain? No thanks
Do you have prior team tournament experience?: Yes
Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I would give my life and soul for the rat families.

Steam Name: Hancock
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? K

Steam Name: [RCC] valarr
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? :smile:

Steam Name: [RCC] CdJrcxx
Do you have a mic? lmao
Would you be interested in being a captain? no lmao its annoying
Do you have prior team tournament experience?: lmao
Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? lmao
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? lmao

Steam Name: Rebel Reiko
Do you have a mic? Yeah
Would you be interested in being a captain? yikes no ty
Do you have prior team tournament experience?: just some w/the rebels
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? mMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm

Steam Name: SidePleb Ratbane
Do you have a mic?: No
Would you be interested in being a captain? No
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I pledge Allegiance, to the Rat, of the United Realm of Rattonia, and to the Monarchy for which it stands, one nation, under Roberta, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Steam Name: MihaWk
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I will serve the RaT family until my last breath

Steam Name: Percivalteheee
Do you have a mic? No
Would you be interested in being a captain? Yes, of course I would love to be a captain ahahaha
Do you have prior team tournament experience?: No
Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? No
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? No

Last edited:
Steam Name: Sehid Namirin
Do you have a mic? Yes
Would you be interested in being a captain? Yes
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I’m already pledged to VK

Steam Name: Beeflip
Do you have a mic? Yes
Would you be interested in being a captain? Yes
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I swear fealty for sexual favors

Steam Name: Dane
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? Yes

Steam Name: Sloppy
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Would you be interested in being a captain? No.
Do you have prior team tournament experience?: Yes.
Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes.
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? Only one with Order of the Skaven Role on rat party discord.

Steam Name: Surreal
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Hit or miss
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I serve emperor Rob

Steam Name: Troubadour
Do you have a mic? Yes

Steam Name:BestNAPlayerGta
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? Yes

Back
Top Bottom