Rouxi's Afternoon Streams! | Bannerlord beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Ruthven said:
Honestly quite entertaining. Needs more modding and RP though.  :razz:
We were being calm on the RP, but now we'll go all out... Hope you're ready... Right here!

Ten brave warriors set out to defend the Nordic shores from hordes of sea raiders; after crushing their pathetic lair the brave men lit countless Vaegir villages ablaze, conquered Boyar Nulag's keep and journeyed deep into the fiery desert in search of its hidden jewel - Ashikara. After annihilating its garrison of 350 men with but 10 of Apis Europae's finest and a further fifty men who had been enlisted into their horde, the men now set their eyes on the rest of Calradia.

After conquering Ashikara, the city of Heroes, our brave warriors decided to destroy more Sarranid heathens. Several Sarranid hordes and Lords fell before our heroes besieged and captured their second castle. After many tough battles to expand their territoy even more, our heroes got tricked and captured... The sneaky Nids sacked Ashikara as our heroes struggled to escape. What will happen next?

I thought I'd let you guys now that I'm streaming Bannerlord beta every now and then. As with my Warband streams I can't promise regular streams as it's kinda dependent on what game I feel like playing and obvious daily life things.

You're all very welcome to join. I think it'd be cool to have some veteran MP Warband players watch me struggle in Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom