BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#1] Rosters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Removal

Team Name: Cockroaches of Malta
Name of player(s):

No Idea who Rex is, and why he was added to our team. Since it was someone who joined randomly because one of our guys timed out. Even our opponent confirmed that.

Player Addition

Team Name:
Name of player(s):

... will investigate the matter with Rex.

He says it in the spoiler, that our player crashed. Therefore Rex joined in as a random substitute.
73kfBo2.png

Player Addition
Team Name:
Risen Manifest
Name of player(s): David Pumpkins

Player Removal
Team Name:
Risen Manifest
Name of player(s): Scepion,Reaper_Dares

We are kicking Reaper_Dares from the clan because we are thinking that he is using a cheat. In our clan we have no space for cheaters. He didn't play any official Tournament Matches. We didn't kick him before just not to block others collecting evidence against him. We were thinking he was cheating and now we think that's 100% true. Btw, he is not even playing the multiplayer and he just keeps his game open to grind hours so he can officially say I played that much hours im not cheating. Jufasto, Aprikosenman and other DM guys has video evidence against him. It is so unfortunate that we accepted him to our clan. He played in good clans before so we didn't think he was cheating before. We are sorry that he was in our clan. As i said, there is no place for cheaters in our clan. Thanks.

Last edited:
Player Addition

Team Name: Defenders of Friendship
Name of player(s): Sekarrr

Player Removal

Team Name: Defenders of Friendship
Name of player(s): Para

Done.

Player Addition

Team Name: EEE
Name of player(s):
Tomayus
Done.

Player Removal:

Team Name: Hawk+XIIIth
Name of player:
Ragnarr Loðbrók

Player Addition:

Team Name: Hawk+XIIIth
Name of Player:
rus_politeh
Done.

Player Addition
Team Name:
Risen Manifest

Player Removal
Team Name:
Risen Manifest

We are kicking Reaper_Dares from the clan because we are thinking that he is using a cheat. In our clan we have no space for cheaters. He didn't play any official Tournament Matches. We didn't kick him before just not to block others collecting evidence against him. We were thinking he was cheating and now we think that's 100% true. Btw, he is not even playing the multiplayer and he just keeps his game open to grind hours so he can officially say I played that much hours im not cheating. Jufasto, Aprikosenman and other DM guys has video evidence against him. It is so unfortunate that we accepted him to our clan. He played in good clans before so we didn't think he was cheating before. We are sorry that he was in our clan. As i said, there is no place for cheaters in our clan. Thanks.
I need the corresponding steam IDs. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Player Addition
Team Name:
Risen Manifest

Player Removal
Team Name:
Risen Manifest

can we see the vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom