[RoR]: Original Thread [Includes Alpha/Beta Download]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your usual meaningless post/spam, Swadii! I am truly inspired by your lack of effort to even spell out good luck!  :roll:

Anyways, have you swung by the Peninsular war? I assume you have already downloaded the OSP 18th Century Uniforms, but Dain should have some good advice on how to approach this mod. Hope that helps, bud  :grin:

Your neutral troop tree has mercenary crossbowmen, which need to be taken out or replaced as they're grossly outdated by this point. :wink:

Oh, dear I've missed that completely. Going to fix it right away! And for you Tiberius. I don't really understand what you're saying to me. I do allready have the uniforms in the mod, as you can see on the screenshots. Please correct me if I sound retarded enough to not understand  you knowledgeable words :smile:

so fixed. Mean while. I'll take away the troop trees, all you need to know is that is allot if clean uniforms and pointy bayonets  :twisted:

Vendeta said:
Do you think it is possible to make longer lasting smoke please and thank you

I could see how this could backfire. With a LOT of smoke, visibility soon goes out the window. ON top of that you need a hefty computer to avoid severe framedrop with a lot of smoke...

The Austrians fielded troops in Mexico in the late 19th Century.  So in an alternative history, there is no reason not to have Austrian, Swedish, British and French troops on the North American continent.

Apart from which, I'd recommend the Dutch being involved.  Uniforms could be white with various trim/facing colours, but if the French example of 'milita' units in the colonies is followed, various shades of grey would be totally acceptable....

Ive searched up the dutch uniforms.

Found this http://www.vlgn.nl/content/view/8/28/lang,en
17th
DUTCHUNIFORM2.jpg

17th
DUTCHuni3.jpg

This one is from the 18th
Dutchuniform.jpg

17th
dutch5.jpg

17th
dutchuni4.jpg

Chechen I am really thanking you for putting your effort in for finding that uniforms. But really to make this clear for you all. THIS IS NOT AN HISTORICAL MOD! It is a "what if" mod. The action is totally made up! So please. Understand why I won't use the Dutch, and why I am doing this mod this way.

bjorne. said:
Chechen I am really thanking you for putting your effort in for finding that uniforms. But really to make this clear for you all. THIS IS NOT AN HISTORICAL MOD! It is a "what if" mod. The action is totally made up! So please. Understand why I won't use the Dutch, and why I am doing this mod this way.
That hurts :sad: , no joke.
But i still recommend a dutch faction.
I mean they ruled the sea!

I've re textured the osp - uniforms. So they fit my mod more.

French Uniforms
finskauniformer.jpg

English Uniforms
Norskadanskauniformer.jpg

These pics will also be posted in the front post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom