[RoR]: Original Thread [Includes Alpha/Beta Download]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
another possible cause - you have somehow resized the dds since you last looked at it/edited it in BRF?

OK, clutching at straws....    I give up now.

But the other uniforms except the french and the English is very nice and detailed. So this is hopeless.

Huzzah, I fixed the problem. The problem was that the texture picture was smaller than it use to be so the streched it out and woops it looked like crap. Now It's fixed. I just needed to enlarge the picture :razz:

Thank you all for helping.

Well the thing is that. If I would get it more historical you would have to cut down the fun in the game. Then you would play the same factions at all. And then it would end up like the Scandinavian Mod. And I don't want that. So I focus on trying to make the gunpowder to fit in the game correctly without being some kind of killingmachine. So the bayonets have a good chance to. So I believe that it's more important to have a good mod, than an useless one with a good map and historical correctly map background. Well if you want to change so I got both of them. I'd be glad for you to make a map. But I don't think that you're up for it. Am I right?

You'd be glad for me to make a map eh? What an odd way of putting it.

Good gods no. I've never even touched the map editor. But if I did I'd set it in Europe, which'd surely cause many problems for your crazy story.

And I was generally referring to the odd faction and "story" choices than any balancing stuff. "England" rather than Britain.. The USA rather than any other logical European faction like Spain or Prussia.. it's just quite bizzare.

I wasn't putting anything out for ya.

And for the second part. Like I said. This isn't historical. Did you somewhere in my story or in any post see any date? No, cause who said that europe looks the same in my mod, what if theese four european factions where the only great powers left in europe. And what if they are the only european factions left. So please I beg you. Understand, this is not an historical mod. It's a what if mod. OK?

Yup I fully understand that kid.. it's just a shame as with the effort it's going to take you to reskin the uniform to be the Uber cool invading Americans, it could just as easily be Prussian or another far more logical power. Because let's face it, the only reason it's a "What if" is because of the inclusion of the USA.. if they weren't in it. there'd be no need to be a what if, it'd just be "This is Europe, these people are at war!"

just a note re. 'England' - most Europeans then and even now refer to England, and the English, at least as often as the refer to Britain and the British, to mean the inhabitants of the British Isles.  Particularly regarding the Napoleonic era, the word of choice was 'England' for most...

Annoying and insulting though it may be for the Welsh, Irish and Scots, most of the world does not acknowledge their contribution to the United Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom