• Warhorse

Votes: 142 38.4%
  • Courser

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • Hunter

Votes: 40 10.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Indefinitely available for modding. I plan to do them in groups according to the banner sets so banners_d.dds (the ones I'm doing now)  will have it's own brf, namely so I can keep them straight in my head, lest I drown in 80 charger files and forget banners. D:
I've started giving the chargers funny names rather than trying to name them according to the emblem because I have no flipping idea what to call half of them. 0_O;;
I'm almost done with this set, and have them all on regular chainmail for sake of reality. My PC can't run M&B at its full settings so the screen shots are lacking considerably, but I figure they'll be ok on high detail.

21 done. 63 to go. *dies*
The next set I have has checkered banners in it so I don't know if I should do all the leather on the horse checkered or if I should keep it to a square. Hm... something about being run down by a four legged checkerboard makes me snicker but eh. Might try it anyway just to see.

I think a small checkered square on the horses rear would look more silly than a full coat. But then, that's just me...

Lord Sami said:
I think a small checkered square on the horses rear would look more silly than a full coat. But then, that's just me...

Reminds me to ask Pepsi to sponsor my horse.

I did all your instructions. PLUS, I have done all these "things" before correctly( i make my own mod, but for some reason yours has a texture error). When my game loads "textures" it says it cannot find Makar.dds_0.dds

When i try to make a copy of Makar, and rename the copy to Makar.dds_0 it seemed to solve the problem. BUT! another error came and it now wants the Makar.dds_1.dss Im like whoah wtf?

Can you confirm that it works? When i remove the load_module_resource my mod works fine. I guess theres something missing in it?

Ive put the whole resource and texture folder on my module. I put the load_module_resource on the ini. I start the game and when it goes to loading textures it just CTD'S. Please reply!

oh also.. do you think you can make a new one with the Blue banner with the swan?.  Also make one for the half White, half Read banner with two tigers. Well actually itd be pretty kewl if you can make for ALL!!! rofl :\ But please do tell me if im doing somethinwrong with that texture i dunno whats happening. I put all your 21 items ;P

Jan765: Yeah, sorry about that! It's all fixed up now. There's something about he flags in the brf that error out, and it glitched out on me but I changed the flag and the file is no longer corrupt. It's very strange. DX If you have errors like that again what you can do is remove the python line for that file in your itemkinds file and the game won't tweak out tying to read it. Truly sorry for that I just missed one. .__.;;

I think when I get done with chargers I might try to put them on the lighter horses, a lot more people seem to handle the warhorses well enough.

I decided that I'll do the checkered banners all over the horse. So DO NOT give those horses to large numbers of troops or all your companions. It's likely to cause motion sickness. Cause being, if the checkered pattern is moving, and you aren't, trying to concentrate on that will make you dizzy, and could make you sick. So make sure that if you want to use them, try not to dole them out to mass cavalry. :3

Hey, when I play, the game says Error: missing mesh, Heraldicchargerone or something like that, already reinserted your mod but it still didnt change, thanks for anyhelp you can give

Richysolo said:
Hey, when I play, the game says Error: missing mesh, Heraldicchargerone or something like that, already reinserted your mod but it still didnt change, thanks for anyhelp you can give

I get the same error.

When I go to a shop where the horse 'Chip' is for sell, I hear the windows error sound, so I alt+tab to see it and I get this :

"Unable to find mesh heraldicchargeroner" (yes, 'oner' at the end instead of 'one')

I checked in the BRF to make sure there wasn't a typo or something in the mesh/mat/tex and they all seem to be fine, it's heraldicchargerone and not oner.

So I went in the texture folder and copied the heraldicchargerone and made a heraldicchargeroner to give the game the damn oner and I still get the error.

MrRoy said:
Richysolo said:

I get the same error.

When I go to a shop where the horse 'Chip' is for sell, I hear the windows error sound, so I alt+tab to see it and I get this :

"Unable to find mesh heraldicchargeroner" (yes, 'oner' at the end instead of 'one')

I checked in the BRF to make sure there wasn't a typo or something in the mesh/mat/tex and they all seem to be fine, it's heraldicchargerone and not oner.

So I went in the texture folder and copied the heraldicchargerone and made a heraldicchargeroner to give the game the damn oner and I still get the error.

I get it as well...

Alright I looked through the itemkinds1.txt file, and it seems there's a tiny typo in there that's causing the RGL error.  One of the lines has 'oner' instead of 'one', so if you fix that it should be fine.  If not, you could also open up the unofficial item editor (or just edit the python lines if you know what you're doing) and tick off the box that sets it as merchandise.  It'll still be in the game, but no troops have it, and it isn't merchandise, so it should remove the error from popping up when you go to the horse merchant.

hi guys i have tried this package of horses everything is fine but in some cities shops is crashing with this message : unable to find mesh heraldicchargeroner : so can you tell me why ? and how to solve it plzz  by the way  scongrats nice work they are amazing .

Back
Top Bottom