Ronin Battle Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I won't bring it up if you say that's how you want to run your server, which you've yet to do. If you want to rule with an iron fist and sling out permabans then I'll leave it alone. Also way to jump around that last post dude, excellent work.

Nice roast though, I'll even practice it a bit. You are, in my honest opinion an idiot. Way to try to step over my last post by calling me an angry child. You can't try to claim the moral high ground of "be nice to people" and "don't be toxic on our server" when you yourself act the same way. Practice what you preach and all that good stuff.

No_Feint_Fred said:
>be me
>tk multiple people
>temp banned for  2 hours
----------------------------------------
>be sir lags a lot
>tk one person
>temp banned for a week and permamuted

#freefiery2018

Your right about inconsistency.... 

#freeFiery&Jarvis2018

If you dislike the server give constructive feedback without just insults. Some people are not really helping the situation out.. such as:

Narmin said:
trash admins

Also, if you dislike the server perhaps pool some funds together and buy your own. You can run it however you want  :razz:

Finally, some advice for SPQR: if you ban everyone you don't like you won't have anyone left to play on your server. Being condescending towards them probably isn't the best strategy either.

free my boy fiery

every battle server to come before ur “ronin” bull****tery has dealt with trolls sensibly, to just ban perma ban someone like that is ridiculous. and btw kiss xearian is a ****ty admin

Sage advice-- but 3 individuals hardly constitute "everybody".

And I think SPQR has the ability to assess someone's behavior and see patterns that are in no way positive and helpful to the community.

As for the rest of the trolls:

If you want to act like an ass (and the taleworlds community supports that)-- don't let me stand in your way
(I am sure you have stumbled through life up to this point and it is only a matter of time before the cold hand of reality snatches you up)  :twisted:

You simply wont have access to the server.  :shock:

And I am ok with that. :smile:  In fact- I find it oddly satisfying.

Good day to all.

Calamity said:
If you dislike the server give constructive feedback without just insults. Some people are not really helping the situation out.. such as:

Narmin said:
trash admins

Also, if you dislike the server perhaps pool some funds together and buy your own. You can run it however you want  :razz:

Finally, some advice for SPQR: if you ban everyone you don't like you won't have anyone left to play on your server. Being condescending towards them probably isn't the best strategy either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom