Ronin Battle Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol fiery is a fkin pusy ass snitch leave him banned

KissMyAxe said:
9. You gotta be nice to people on the server. Deal with it.

what the **** is this pusy sht lol grow a pair if you cant take sht talk

still waiting for arys or somebody to make an na battle server again without retard coifsman and pub admins lmao not to mention earacorn is the biggest butthurt admin ive ever seen and honestly if it wasnt for this dead game and the na comp scene not playing much ronin wouldnt get the population it gets now from their **** pub base anybody can overthrow this server at any time and only reason i even play on it is to create an unpleasant environment for these **** ass admins and their followers i would NEVER do it to any other server but this **** one.

and also alyss getting 2 headshots on earacorn in a row doesn't indicate hes a aimbotter lmao get your trash ass anti cheat to check that out instead of earacorn being butthurt

Bash said:
na people are even more weird than euros
Battle of Bucharest was actually just a European version of an NA event that had taken place months earlier. The only problem was that the top NA players are all so ugly it would have harmed TW's image beyond repair if the recordings of the event were ever released. So they had to put the remaining dosh into a European event, banning Turks and Russians to avoid making the same mistake twice. Bucharest as a location was also convenient since the British players could easily stop in Hungary along the way for the country's famously high quality and affordable dental care. Apart from that, they counted on the mandatory military service of many of eu's 3rd world ****holes (such as denmark) to at least keep the participants in a visually acceptable range (not to mention a single camera shot.)

Hope this helps :smile:

Kiss: Am I banned for defending Fiery? D:  All I seek is justice, with some mild favouritism.

Alyss said:
Fail_BEANSACKS said:
Can we have a longer respawn time please? This one seems like 2 or 3 seconds, 6-8 would be way better for looting/upgrading
Finally found the relevant config setting and increased it from 5 to 10 seconds. Should take effect tomorrow.
Ruthven said:
Kiss: Am I banned for defending Fiery? D:  All I seek is justice, with some mild favouritism.
No, of course you aren't banned. I just interpreted your comment as a refusal to play on Ronin out of protest. As a matter of fact, all these boycotts and nasty comments from the players I respected have upset me. So I am done with the whole Fiery issue and I'll let SPQR deal with anything related to it.
God help you.

Good feedback. Thanks.

Very constructive.

So why do you keeping coming back-- to get your fix?

Not gonna bother with any of the other **** in this thread, but why have you guys gone so hard on Jarvis? A week ban and being muted for a first offence? Calling it excessive would be the nicest way to put it. If that's how you want to run your server I won't bring this up or say **** again, BUT maybe have some sort of consistency?

I don't think I agree with your logic.

Jarvis was:
- toxic to multiple players on the server-- to include admins
- Tk'd 3 players in rapid succession
- and stated his overall hatred for the server's existence

It sounds like someone did him a favor.

and I am sorry-- I dont reacall a "Rake" being on that day. So what factual data are you bringing to your argument?

Why doesnt Jarvis chime in and apologize for his actions-- sounds like a good first step towards reconciliation.

I'm not asking that you unban him, I'm asking for consistency. I trash talk your admins and kill them literally all the time and I've yet to be kicked or reprimanded in any way (actually that's a lie because I get "warned" but seeing how that doesn't apply to everyone I guess it furthers my point). It't not like I'm the only one either, I've even seen a few of your admins do the same thing and then kick people who retaliate. Normally I wouldn't care in the slightest but Jarvis is a nice stand up dude and your admin jumped the gun with a permaban. 

SPQR said:
- and stated his overall hatred for the server's existence
Why doesnt Jarvis chime in and apologize for his actions-- sounds like a good first step towards reconciliation.

Both of these seem like moot points as he feels like was wronged in this situation.

It sounds like someone did him a favor.

Lol like dude do you see how hypocritical that is? "Apologize to me while I do my best to come off as a vindictive admin" sick meme

Also "factual data" who the **** are you trying to kid with that? What freak records playing on pubs and would randomly have evidence of any of that?

Look child. You are visibly upset. Do yourself a favor and take your negativity elsewhere.

This topic has been addressed.

In your quote below-- YOU even said that you would not bring this up again.

Stop lying to yourself. (that should be your new year's resolution)  :shock:

Rake said:
Not gonna bother with any of the other **** in this thread, but why have you guys gone so hard on Jarvis? A week ban and being muted for a first offence? Calling it excessive would be the nicest way to put it. If that's how you want to run your server I won't bring this up or say **** again, BUT maybe have some sort of consistency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom