Ronin Battle Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevino said:
People can be dicks, don't being a **** as a bannable offense unless he was tking or some ****.
this server is tyranny you cant even talk **** to anybody without getting banned or threatened its like M when he's on ludus

Sir_Lagsalot said:
Everybody was team killing yesterday so i thought it was okay and Fred told me to.
You do realize how silly this sounds, right? Anyway, the term of your ban has been set for one week. After that you are going to be permanently muted.

On another note, we don't negotiate with terrorists.

>be me
>tk multiple people
>temp banned for  2 hours
----------------------------------------
>be sir lags a lot
>tk one person
>temp banned for a week and permamuted

#freefiery2018

Careful thunder you might get perma muted.  Gotta love when an admin go spec for five maps and argues with someone then permanently bans him.

Don't say #freefiery either that's considered spam and you'll get perma muted like most of us have.

If we ban 10 of the 30 active players we can do a 10v10 instead which is way more fun and competitive  :party: :party:

Hey sorry, been in meetings all day. This just came across my desk -- absolute outrage. Unbelievable state of affairs when I have to come down from heaven just to FREE OUR BOY FIERY and I guess let Jarvis out too if he can post bail.

Thanks,

P.S. do not harm Lagstros bastard son, he is as innocent as they come.

First of all what the hell ? Second of all, it's PURE FACT that a lot of your admins are trash and your decision making makes me want to throw up threw my eyeballs like seriously holy **** ( no offence ). Fiery, Jarvis and Lagsalot are all innocent people. Some just cant handle the truth but that doesn't mean you can just perm ban people for it like are you slow or some **** ? You all just need to realize that Fiery is pretty much Jesus Christ himself and what you are doing right now is sinning against God = YOU ARE GOING TO HELL IF YOU DON'T STOP. God bless you and have a nice day.

Jarvis apparently asking the admins questions is considered "toxic" and they are allowed to skip steps 1 and 2

Fun facts:
1. Name calling at best leads you nowhere, at worst -- to the land of eternal silence.
2. If you don't like a server, by all means, don't play there.
3. Of all the people who complained so far I'll only miss Sheeper, Ruthven, Ebdanian and Thunder.
4. You can report admin misconduct privately to either me or SPQR. However, if your claim is unsubstantiated, we won't listen to you ever again.
5. Enforcing server rules is not misconduct.
6. The 3 strikes system is a guideline and not a hard rule. Enforcement of rules is left up to admin discretion as they have the complete picture.
7. Using alternate keys to evade bans and continue trolling will increase your ban length exponentially by 2^n weeks, where n is the number of the offense.
8. Alternate keys will be banned in perpetuity.
9. You gotta be nice to people on the server. Deal with it.
10. Server administrators spend their time and/or money to provide the community a free, quality battle server. All we ask for in exchange is for people to enjoy the game with us and not be douchebags.
11. We will not hesitate to unleash fiery hell upon you. Test us and we will all burn. Together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom