Ronin Battle Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KissMyAxe said:
Some of you might have heard already, but we have had to ban CC_Platypus and several other members of the CC clan from the server due to hacking. There was more than enough compelling video evidence as well as multiple eyewitness reports. Well deserved thanks go to the stellar admin team we have here at Ronin as well as other members of the North American Warband community.

I'd like to make it clear: hacking is not allowed on Ronin. This includes but is not limited to auto-block, aim assist or see-through-walls hacks. We expect good sportsmanship and shall update rules to that effect.
oh snap son

Wonderful server I play on it frequently and I can say this is the best battle server I've been on since POM!

edit: im jk trash server

could u make flags spawn earlier as well as 1 or 2 more second after the round is over before starting the new round literally no time to upgrade or loot

Personally, I'm still waiting on Fiery to explain why is it okay to be an ******* to the people who spend their time and money to bring a free, quality server for his pleasure. Especially, the people he has known for many, many years.

zVN8EF5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom