[RoN]: Rise of Nationalism (v1.1, updated 13 Sept. 09).

Users who are viewing this thread

jay and silent bob-

Very nice Montenegrin hat!

Tweekinator said:
Hi, I couldn't find anyone else asking this, and its kind of a noob question, so sorry if its been answered already: Does the Horse Archery skill affect your firearms from horseback? Poked around, and can't find the answer anywhere I know where to look.

I never thought of this before so I decided to check it myself.  The answer is yes, horse archery does affect firearms accuracy while on horseback.

Awesome, so I haven't wasted those points. Thanks a lot! This is a great mod, by the way. I'm running it on Vista with no problems like people earlier were saying.

I downloaded it and when I try to launch it, it comes up with an error saying "Not enough video memory...Blah blah" and then immediatly crashes.

Anyone have the same problem or similar?

Thufir is planning a Bulgarian troop tree for Indzhe's rebellion (as it should be, since at that time Bulgaria was still under the Ottoman yoke) and Crete is off the map (and would require seafaring and other such great efforts with minimal effects). Or if "crece" is supposed to be Greece, then Hellas is already in.

Great mod for sure, installed it today :smile:

Actually I have one thing: Is it just me or does the rate of random parties spawned seem a bit... low?

alo said:
in this mod must be aded bulgaria and crece :mad: :mad: :mad: :evil:

NikeBG said:
Thufir is planning a Bulgarian troop tree for Indzhe's rebellion (as it should be, since at that time Bulgaria was still under the Ottoman yoke) and Crete is off the map (and would require seafaring and other such great efforts with minimal effects). Or if "crece" is supposed to be Greece, then Hellas is already in.

I just posted a new topic about a possible solution to Bulgaria: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,78676.0.html

I couldn't possibly add Crete in as a faction or even on the map.  But I could add a Cretan soldier to the Greek troop tree (their troop tree is painfully plain as it is now).  Any suggestions on what he should look like and how he should be equipped?  I think they wore all black.

ash12181987 said:
Great mod for sure, installed it today :smile:

Actually I have one thing: Is it just me or does the rate of random parties spawned seem a bit... low?

I am glad you like it! :wink:

I did not edit the spawn rate of the random parties, perhaps the size of the map enables them to wonder a bit farther?

your mod is too amazing for words, the concept and execution is elegant and masterful, opened a new area of conflict that i was previously unaware of. I await your next release with much anticipation.

i like this mod very much :smile:
i played lot of mods and this one is the best for me,

even do i like the mod few things you could do to improve it

1. adding Croatia, well Austria( croatian part of Monarchy) would be nice, and there is place for it, to the see and north of Sava,

2. if Krajisnici are Grenzers and they are why Serbia has them? they were austrian troops not serbian

3. are you sure Bosnian army looked taht way, cause i think they lookel like ottomans

4. add some sort of kingdom managment with ability af making and naming our own players faction- this would realy improve game

5. perhaps adding canons if any mod  has them, that would be nice idea i think

Back
Top Bottom