Rome Vs Gaul NEW SCENE

Users who are viewing this thread

thanks for the support from all, but i dont know whos in charge of what servers, so if theres any server owners that want to help test the scene that would be great

thanks all! :smile: the scene is almost done and i have it confirmed that it will be going up on the EU server for testing, im just running through all armors/weapons etc make sure theres nothing broken before launch thanks :smile:

the fps should be significantly better for all players considering im running a smooth game with my editor mode on and a not so great comp :smile:

And I'd like an eastern map! We already have RomanVs-Insert Barbarians.- Why not some Numidians/Carthaginians. Or maybe Rome/Seleucid?

Loonybinjin said:
And I'd like an eastern map! We already have RomanVs-Insert Barbarians.- Why not some Numidians/Carthaginians. Or maybe Rome/Seleucid?

the merc camp are greek mercenaries and i have made a Rome Vs Carthage map with the island of sicily in the middle, its a medium-large map but it has to be transfered over to this mod from Persistant empire mod and that takes some work

EDIT: if i got help to transfer the scene that i would do it

Back
Top Bottom