d7xa.png

d2y5.png

bvwf.png

Legends :

ljuh.png

And him !!

53o6.png

I think it is out today, not sure ... :'(

I'll just be poor play the same game I've been playing for 3 years.

I'm quite disappointed so far....make sure you got a strong graphics card.
Looks like that for me with a 6870:

E0B8A50A9E97C899F37B6A18F67CFBE377856188
Settings fpr units on very high (lol), but I guess it somehow lowered them automatically. Very unstable impression.
And that Roman Army was just standing there for literally 35 minutes shooting my walls with ballistae that did nothing...
:cry:

Liwi said:
I'm quite disappointed so far....make sure you got a strong graphics card.
Looks like that for me with a 6870:

E0B8A50A9E97C899F37B6A18F67CFBE377856188
Settings fpr units on very high (lol), but I guess it somehow lowered them automatically. Very unstable impression.
And that Roman Army was just standing there for literally 35 minutes shooting my walls with ballistae that did nothing...
:cry:

Hey !

Put the game in windowed mode or disable Alpha vegetation. You can also tick "unlimited video memory" (or something like that) but your game may be unstable.
It works for some people ^^

1378214794-sans-titre.png

:sad:

olvini3 said:
Put the game in windowed mode or disable Alpha vegetation. You can also tick "unlimited video memory" (or something like that) but your game may be unstable.
It works for some people ^^

Thanks, already tried :smile: If I do unlimited video memory, it looks a bit better, but fps get really bad...windowed mode just crashed it after some minutes & didn't run better (froze 2 times in about an hour on the campaign map now & 2 times in battles).
Don't know, just looks blurry and feels unstable, at least for me - Latinkon just told me it looks good with his gtx 670 (bit better than mine :razz:).

Another example for very high settings:
717C531380EB7FF035DE6AB543C5775D99970438
Maybe bad Radeon optimization. I'm not high-end, but should look better than this imo. Hope for good patches for that beta :razz:

Have you tried updating your video drivers? Especially might want to update again after the next AMD driver update, they usually improve performance quite considerably in new mainstream titles.

Thanks, yes, I have the newest one, if ATI's autodetect is right :smile:
The Total War forums are full of people with all kind of systems (even high-end) who have problems with the blurry textures etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom