Rome - scene in progress (Poll added)

How should the defense scene of Rome be handled?

• Using the civic scene - Mainly a street fight in the core of Rome, with player using a few holdouts

Votes: 180 62.7%
  • A separate scene - Player starts defense at a section of the Servian Wall. Maximized defensive poten

Votes: 107 37.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Temple of Jupiter:

zeus1.jpg

zeus2.jpg

Will add some statues to the roof later.

I've got just about enough buildings now I think to start work on the scene. Maybe one or two more, some retouches to others, and then will start.

OMG it's fantastic. Will there be a statue of the Zeus inside? Or this building won't have any inner scenes (i.e. can't be visited)?

ealabor said:
I've got just about enough buildings now I think to start work on the scene. Maybe one or two more, some retouches to others, and then will start.
Don't forget to upgrade to v1.134 before you start.

So the work has started, after having shopped around a suitable size map (now smaller than previous).

I've decided on roughly this proportioned area within red:

republican_forumarea.jpg

And area featuring parts of the Capitoline and Palatine hills, and the area in between.

Will there be a few buildings outside the parts you can go to or will it be like calradian cities where it's just grass and **** outside?

Nodscouter said:
Will there be a few buildings outside the parts you can go to or will it be like calradian cities where it's just grass and **** outside?

Not quite sure what you mean, but everything should transition smoothly with the edge of the scene.

Back
Top Bottom