Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh no worries just wanted to know if it was okay for the thread to be created.
(Sorry to interrupt the conversation and my poor English) I think you should create it.
We never know what the community can do with that information or if you will end up helping an Italian boy with his History class. But inspired by your question I started looking for information alone, and I have to say, that after the 8th and 7th centuries, which is when most of the famous bronze figures are made, it is as if the Nuragic culture had mysteriously disappeared. Right now I am reviewing the classical authors in the search of more information.

(Sorry to interrupt the conversation and my poor English) I think you should create it.
We never know what the community can do with that information or if you will end up helping an Italian boy with his History class. But inspired by your question I started looking for information alone, and I have to say, that after the 8th and 7th centuries, which is when most of the famous bronze figures are made, it is as if the Nuragic culture had mysteriously disappeared. Right now I am reviewing the classical authors in the search of more information.

Between clan wars and other social systems there might have not been enough time left to write about them, if I am not wrong there might be some inscriptions about them from the Carthaginians, Greeks and Romans

Between clan wars and other social systems there might have not been enough time left to write about them, if I am not wrong there might be some inscriptions about them from the Carthaginians, Greeks and Romans
our friends from Europa Barbarorum II represent them in a very similar way to the Liguarians, but I don't know what they are based on.

Hi

When I start new games, most of the lords don't spawn with any shields and some times (though I've only seen it with the Greek league faction) some of the lords won't spawn in with any body Armor and will only have a helmet and greaves

Hi

When I start new games, most of the lords don't spawn with any shields and some times (though I've only seen it with the Greek league faction) some of the lords won't spawn in with any body Armor and will only have a helmet and greaves
hi
with version do you have?
feels like an known bug for an older one

Back
Top Bottom