Rome at War: Recruiting modders!

Users who are viewing this thread

raw_logo.png

Hello guys, 

With this thread, we will just let you guy's know that we are always looking for intrested people that wish to help us out. And join our team.

Currently we are looking for.

- Mappers (scening),
- Texturing/Modelers,
- Coders/scripters

If you are intrested, leave a comment behind here, or send me a PM and i'll respond as soon as possible! As well if there is something else you think you can help us out with, then don't hesitate and send us a PM!

Thanks for taking a look!
Rome at War Dev team.

gokiller said:
Currently we are looking for.

- Mappers (scening),
- Texturing/Modelers,
- Coders/scripters
I can make maps.
Also I'm learning fast so if someone want to learn me the other things...
Well lets introduce myself :
My name is Cédric.
I'm from Belgium (Dutch part).
I play mount and blade for 2 years now.
I make maps since a few months.
My steam = cedricgoossens1

Greetings,
Blade4You2Die/Cédric

Are you still looking for modlers? i am learning to texture but i cant yet,i will show you my work when my mouse is fixed  :smile: hope to hear back from you
Kind regards-Hudson

we will look for modelers till the mod is totally done and we had no plans left to do anything else

so yes we always waiting for a new a bit experienced personal who can sped some time to speed up the mods progress

but you should also know that in the future we wont release any new things with wont pass mine quality check :smile:
(of cause this still means that we help as much we can, but you need to have a wish  learn and spend some time in making a real art)

rgcotl said:
we will look for modelers till the mod is totally done and we had no plans left to do anything else

so yes we always waiting for a new a bit experienced personal who can sped some time to speed up the mods progress

but you should also know that in the future we wont release any new things with wont pass mine quality check :smile:
(of cause this still means that we help as much we can, but you need to have a wish  learn and spend some time in making a real art)

I once modelled a spade. I loved that spade.

I don't know what happened to it, but I've never seen a more deformed spade in my entire life.

Ej777 said:
rgcotl said:

I don't know what happened to it, but I've never seen a more deformed spade in my entire life.
He's told tales of his legendary spade - All throughout the realm fear it.

Windbusche said:
Ej777 said:
rgcotl said:

I named it Jeffrey. I don't know what happened to him, but apparently there are rumours of a lone spade travelling the Mexican deserts in search for the perfect digging site.

God speed Jeffrey.

Ej777 said:
Windbusche said:
Ej777 said:
rgcotl said:

I named it Jeffrey. I don't know what happened to him, but apparently there are rumours of a lone spade travelling the Mexican deserts in search for the perfect digging site.

God speed Jeffrey.
Ej, you've named your damned spade after me! That spade is now godly!

Well... I think I would like to join the dev team somehow. I always loved the roman era and I'm glad to see, that the 2 roman mods are working together now! :smile:

hi i am a uniform maker map maker and gun maker so i think i am very usfull and i look forward to joining your team :smile:

well i believe i we can accept anyone
but the rules is something like this
1) you show us the things you may do
2) we giving you to do 1-2 models and if you are capable of do it then we may add you in team (other way i don't see any point to add anyone and remove it latter form the list of some reasons)

I'm willing to learn all of the modding skills. codding/texturing/mapping

I have 0 experience but i'm always open to learn.

Back
Top Bottom