Rome at War: Recruiting modders!

Users who are viewing this thread

captainboss said:

it is an easy, bu time consuming fix mate, jsut practice practice practice on your own time messing witht hings just for the hell of it.  After youg ot thehang of things, then ask to help some guys out, I don't mean when you are a pro, but simply when you know the walks of it essentially.

yes i believe i havent any one new commer who after spending a weeks with him have made anything good for a mod

so you will need start by yourself

Id be happy to help as i love this mod but im new to moding and wouldnt be much help :sad: but if i do make something ill show them and see if anyone likes it :grin:

If you gentlemen need a mapper, i'm here to help.

I was originally going to remake all the original Native maps with a more Roman/Celtic theme to them and fitting them into the time period around the time Gokiller was mod leader, I could easily continue said work if you'd wish.

Hey Cotl, i've been wondering, do you gents need a hand with some of the forum stuff? I'd happily bash on with the mod's image on here by doing a mass sort out e.c.t. of what you want done since I doubt you all have the time.

Ej777 said:
Hey Cotl, i've been wondering, do you gents need a hand with some of the forum stuff? I'd happily bash on with the mod's image on here by doing a mass sort out e.c.t. of what you want done since I doubt you all have the time.

You can't even sort out your et ceteras!

I'm willing to give out some time, I do modelling and texturing on the side but I am also learning it full time in college too :smile: So if you need any help hit me up I have abit of free time :smile:

I don't hold much sway on the dev team, but any of the two Gallic swords on here would be a good thing for us to get an idea of yours skill from. http://www.swordforum.com/forums/showthread.php?96511-Finished-two-and-started-two-falcata-blades

I would join but don't have Warband. don't like it. sorry guys. great mod though. wish I could help..
btw, need more color on mediterranian soldiers :wink:

I can help you guys (if needed) with scenes. I got some experience making scenes, actually I make some scenes for my legion, we got some siege maps that I made. You are always welcome to check them out. OFC if you need help with, I can take some of my free-time to do it.

Just a quick heads up, I got school and such, so.. sometimes I wont be able to make or update scenes, but as soon as I got some time will do it.

Here are some pictures of my scenes, if you will ask me, " How long did this take you to do?"  I would say 2-3 days.
By the way, some of your models (houses,ect.) need to be fixed, they got some textures problems as the model him self, some parts of the models aren't "solid".
You will probably ask me, "Why did you always use siege towers as a main way to get in the castles?" well... I may be wrong but at this time, sieges towers were the best way and the most used way to attack a castle/ fort. ( I can always edit it again)

Siege of Troy - Roman City
wiba.jpg
0nvp.jpg
s5jx.jpg
twfi.jpg
o8rc.jpg
nvwb.jpg
c5kw.jpg

Gallic Forest Fort - Gallic Capital
34vb.jpg
[/img]http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/8982/zelf.jpg[/img]
onq6.jpg
izux.jpg
9ec5.jpg
5kh5.jpg
4l6h.jpg
70yk.jpg

Nice maps although the second one doesn't remind me of a Gallic city at all, for example:
They were often built on flattened mountains (sorry I don't know the English term) such as the Oppidum of Corent:
Vue_aerienne_Corent---Adcanaunos.jpg

And here are some basic techniques and examples of fortifications:
https://erog1.wikispaces.com/Technique+and+Resources

It would be nice to know which props need to be fixed. There is some changes in resources and terrain textures in next version so it might not look as such in the next release but it's good work so far.

Back
Top Bottom