Rome at War Official server =(RIP)=

Users who are viewing this thread

zmogusnr1 said:
Why the hell this server has a password 24/7?

Schedule*:
- Tuesday:
  19:00 GMT - Legio II
- Wednesday:
  18:00 GMT - Wednesday Shieldbattle
- Friday:
  18:00 GMT - Friday Shieldbattle
- Saturday:
  17:00 GMT - Athenai
  19:00 GMT - Saturday Shieldbattle

Those are the times there's a password on the server, although the Shieldbattle don't usually have a password on them. Should also be said that Britain is now GMT+1 (BST) since it's summer, so if you're counting from their time you need to add an hour to all the times.

you guys avg 5-10 people a day on your 1 server... and i go on to go play and its locked by password???!!! do you want your mod to die as soon as it begins?

you should not be locking the server, especially when your mod isnt even populated!..wow im so surprised and pissed on how people think they will be the best no matter what and think they can do what ever they want. make shield battles open and public!

you want people to join this community??? than open those damn servers and recruit people during shield battles

Server belongs to KickingJoub alone, it's up to him to decide what he does with it. He has been kind enough to lend the server for trainings, events and testing purposes. Most shield battles are open to public and you can even request to tag along a clan, see the rules applied to each one to see which you can join and how. Please respect the server owner decisions, you are not paying a thing so the least you can give is a little of politeness and respect.

im so surprised and pissed on how people think they will be the best no matter what and think they can do what ever they want
What makes you think that ?

inter17 said:
best no matter what and think they can do what ever they want. make shield battles open and public!

Shieldbattles are for the most part not passworded, you just have to be there on time. Clanbattles on the other hand are not public, nor are the times reserved by clans:
Schedule*:
- Tuesday:
- Wednesday:
  18:00 GMT - Wednesday Shieldbattle
- Friday:
  18:00 GMT - Friday Shieldbattle
- Saturday:
  17:00 GMT - Athenai
  18:30 GMT - Saturday Shieldbattle

Also, as Seek said, while the server is called "Rome at War Official" it is purely, singly paid for by me, which means that it is up to me what happens to it. Refer to the times posted above, the server should be open at all other times.

The server has been updated to 1.157, do report any bugs you might find or things that the patch may have broken in the appropriate thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247629.0.html

The server is under maintenance which is the reason it has not been online for some hours, will be up as soon as the maintenance is done (which should be in a couple of hours from this post)

ΦΕΡΕΦΛΥ-ΤΖΑΜΕΣ said:
KickingJoub said:
ΦΕΡΕΦΛΥ-ΤΖΑΜΕΣ said:
I would like to reserve the server for 20:00 GMT saturday please

Would that be just after the saturday shieldbattle? I'm not really sure I can promise that the event will end by then.

Wait i meant 17:00 till 18:00 i just derped up

That'll be doable. Actually you can consider it done... because it mostly likely is when you read this.

KickingJoub said:
ΦΕΡΕΦΛΥ-ΤΖΑΜΕΣ said:
KickingJoub said:
ΦΕΡΕΦΛΥ-ΤΖΑΜΕΣ said:
I would like to reserve the server for 20:00 GMT saturday please

Would that be just after the saturday shieldbattle? I'm not really sure I can promise that the event will end by then.

Wait i meant 17:00 till 18:00 i just derped up

That'll be doable. Actually you can consider it done... because it mostly likely is when you read this.

Thanks Joub!

Back
Top Bottom