• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Rome at War Official server =(RIP)=

Users who are viewing this thread

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
The server provider is/has been under heavy DDoS since last night. I apologise for not announcing this earlier, I did not have a chance to do so.

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Juholi said:
How did that happen? I don't suppose you got the answer, but if you do, can you provide it?

DDoS has this funny habit of being basically untraceable :sad: So no. I don't and most likely can't have an answer. DDoS usually doesn't even have a reason, apart from some ****** ***** ***** being a ***** ****** ******. Or China, but I don't think it's China this time :dead:

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Oh wow necroing my own thread with an announcement: I'll stop hosting/renting the server on November 30th. That is to say, that is when the current payment runs out. I may look into setting up donations, but that's still a bit up in the air. Thanks to everyone for all the good times.
Ps: I'm not quitting RaW and will end my break on the 5th of November *foreshadowing*

Top Bottom