Users who are viewing this thread

Seek n Destroy said:
Some Epeirote action against pesky Illyrian raiders:
45jV-.jpg
Lovely horse pose on that second screenshot  :iamamoron:

:shock:
Perfect timing! 

Seek n Destroy said:
I think the new flora and landscape is coming along nicely. Almost done with it, just needs a few tweaks here and there.

rnJHn.jpg
YRyzo.jpg
TSgAD.jpg
QcOX7.jpg
The result is very impressive, I can't believe my eyes! :shock:
Come on, you're pampering us too much with these eye-candies... now the hype will grow inexorably!

Yes, it was suggested a couple of times and I said I'll include them sometime in the future and now it's done  :party:

Felt a bit insomniac yesterday so I randomly decided to update the Boeotians/Thebans:
t8TjS.jpg
aAbYq.jpg

Just missing the skirmishers, standard bearer and cavalry.

Seek n Destroy said:
Yes, it was suggested a couple of times and I said I'll include them sometime in the future and now it's done  :party:

Felt a bit insomniac yesterday so I randomly decided to update the Boeotians/Thebans:
t8TjS.jpg
aAbYq.jpg

Pelopidas and Epaminondas are proud of you... the Spartans however are really sad! :fruity:

EFREM said:
Seek n Destroy said:

t8TjS.jpg
aAbYq.jpg

Pelopidas and Epaminondas are proud of you... the Spartans however are really sad! :fruity:
Epaminondas smiles while Agesilaus cries.

No more tears  :cry:

_GG_w.jpg
H-J5f.jpg
Rp19Y.jpg
P2CsE.jpg
sSmCm.jpg

Some changes here and there and it'll have to do until I get a side-crested pylos and other cool toys. if only christmas presents arrived as fast as the christmas decorations.

Seek n Destroy said:

_GG_w.jpg
H-J5f.jpg
Rp19Y.jpg
P2CsE.jpg
sSmCm.jpg

Some changes here and there and it'll have to do until I get a side-crested pylos and other cool toys. if only christmas presents arrived as fast as the christmas decorations.

Nice job. Do you need any retextures?

I need lots of shields painted but I still have to collect enough references and ideas, plus it's rather tedious and boring as I'd reckon. Wouldn't mind a few more spear and javelin variants for Oscan or Greek factions maybe some gallic one handed axes but that involves making new models. Thanks for the offer, I just can't think of anything good at the moment, the requests only come when there's no one to fill them  :razz:

Seek n Destroy said:
I need lots of shields painted but I still have to collect enough references and ideas, plus it's rather tedious and boring as I'd reckon. Wouldn't mind a few more spear and javelin variants for Oscan or Greek factions maybe some gallic one handed axes but that involves making new models. Thanks for the offer, I just can't think of anything good at the moment, the requests only come when there's no one to fill them  :razz:

What Gallic axes are there? Is there any references that you know of ?

Seek n Destroy said:

_GG_w.jpg
H-J5f.jpg
Rp19Y.jpg
P2CsE.jpg
sSmCm.jpg

WoW looks great almost like rome 2, also the flora the hole scene are imperssive, it looks very mediterranean. GJ  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom