Rome at War: Media

Users who are viewing this thread

nads said:
Wow, why are all of these so damn majestic?

Germanic Celt said:
nads said:

I want to know if he uses a better environment graphic mod or something..."with added ENBseries." what is that means?

tenerife_boy said:
Germanic Celt said:
nads said:
tenerife_boy said:
I want to know if he uses a better environment graphic mod or something..."with added ENBseries." what is that means?

Me too, the lighting looks a lot better than vanilla Warband on its highest settings... there definitely seems to have been mods. Not too sure, I think it's some sort of platform for graphical mods for games. I remember having used it for Skyrim once IIRC. http://www.moddb.com/mods/graphic-enhancer Found this for Warband pretty easily.

Sorry my post got deleted while I tired to edit it :???: here it is again for anyone interested,
Yes that is the ENBseries I used
http://www.moddb.com/mods/graphic-enhancer

basically ENBseries has been around for years in various forms, a kind of forerunner of sweetfx it's mainly used to make older games look better by improving the lighting, other than that I have no other mods installed apart from what comes with Rome at war, some warband mods which are a bit basic to start with will possibly look worse with ENB, others which have better graphics to start with like polished landscapes will look better, also times of day makes a difference, all those pics are late afternoon or dusk, it's worth trying for screenshot purposes you can always enable/disable in game which is useful.

nads said:
Sorry my post got deleted while I tired to edit it :???: here it is again for anyone interested,
Yes that is the ENBseries I used
http://www.moddb.com/mods/graphic-enhancer

basically ENBseries has been around for years in various forms, a kind of forerunner of sweetfx it's mainly used to make older games look better by improving the lighting, other than that I have no other mods installed apart from what comes with Rome at war, some warband mods which are a bit basic to start with will possibly look worse with ENB, others which have better graphics to start with like polished landscapes will look better, also times of day makes a difference, all those pics are late afternoon or dusk, it's worth trying for screenshot purposes you can always enable/disable in game which is useful.

Nice, thanks a lot. Those screenshots were seriously great, so I'll definitely need to try this out.

Since Joub asked:
GHJiO.jpg

Some random screen testing the new Aspis shield:
Gfw_P.jpg

Nice video, mate.
Unfortunately I was only able to get one screenshot out of the whole battle. I was quite busy trying to not get stabbed through the whole time.
EFDDA94E8E9066CDB36D368444DDD47C21B33719

Thank you guys, I'll try to capture footage from big events and then make them interesting for watchers.
Suggestions and feedback welcome. :grin:

Here's some old footage I finally got around to editing. Expect the other parts this week-ish:

Ps: The music is there to drown out teamspeak, I hadn't planned on recording.

Those directional arrows...

PS. Nice video, keep them coming. (And just realised that's music from your OST, which I haven't heard since I never have music on in Warband. I like it, kind of reminds me of old school game soundtracks).

Dansk viking said:
Those directional arrows...

PS. Nice video, keep them coming. (And just realised that's music from your OST, which I haven't heard since I never have music on in Warband. I like it, kind of reminds me of old school game soundtracks).

Yeah well directional arrows are useful when you can't tell if you're blocking left or right regards: animations.

Back
Top Bottom