Rome at War: Media

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Seek n Destroy

Marquis
WBWF&S
Best answers
I think the new flora and landscape is coming along nicely. Almost done with it, just needs a few tweaks here and there.

EFREM

Knight
WBVC
Best answers
Seek n Destroy said:
I think the new flora and landscape is coming along nicely. Almost done with it, just needs a few tweaks here and there.

The result is very impressive, I can't believe my eyes! :shock:
Come on, you're pampering us too much with these eye-candies... now the hype will grow inexorably!

Seek n Destroy

Marquis
WBWF&S
Best answers
Yes, it was suggested a couple of times and I said I'll include them sometime in the future and now it's done  :party:

Felt a bit insomniac yesterday so I randomly decided to update the Boeotians/Thebans:

Just missing the skirmishers, standard bearer and cavalry.

EFREM

Knight
WBVC
Best answers
Seek n Destroy said:
Yes, it was suggested a couple of times and I said I'll include them sometime in the future and now it's done  :party:

Felt a bit insomniac yesterday so I randomly decided to update the Boeotians/Thebans:

Pelopidas and Epaminondas are proud of you... the Spartans however are really sad! :fruity:

Seek n Destroy

Marquis
WBWF&S
Best answers
Got some shields painted for them but only about half of what I have planned, after that they'll get updated too. Athens might be next after Sparta.

Gothic Knight

Marquis
M&BWB
Best answers
EFREM said:
Seek n Destroy said:

Pelopidas and Epaminondas are proud of you... the Spartans however are really sad! :fruity:
Epaminondas smiles while Agesilaus cries.

Seek n Destroy

Marquis
WBWF&S
Best answers
No more tears  :cry:

Some changes here and there and it'll have to do until I get a side-crested pylos and other cool toys. if only christmas presents arrived as fast as the christmas decorations.

Gothic Knight

Marquis
M&BWB
Best answers
Seek n Destroy said:

Some changes here and there and it'll have to do until I get a side-crested pylos and other cool toys. if only christmas presents arrived as fast as the christmas decorations.
Nice job. Do you need any retextures?

Seek n Destroy

Marquis
WBWF&S
Best answers
I need lots of shields painted but I still have to collect enough references and ideas, plus it's rather tedious and boring as I'd reckon. Wouldn't mind a few more spear and javelin variants for Oscan or Greek factions maybe some gallic one handed axes but that involves making new models. Thanks for the offer, I just can't think of anything good at the moment, the requests only come when there's no one to fill them  :razz:

Gothic Knight

Marquis
M&BWB
Best answers
Seek n Destroy said:
I need lots of shields painted but I still have to collect enough references and ideas, plus it's rather tedious and boring as I'd reckon. Wouldn't mind a few more spear and javelin variants for Oscan or Greek factions maybe some gallic one handed axes but that involves making new models. Thanks for the offer, I just can't think of anything good at the moment, the requests only come when there's no one to fill them  :razz:
What Gallic axes are there? Is there any references that you know of ?

Seek n Destroy

Marquis
WBWF&S
Best answers
If I recall correctly this is a ref I saved and it's from a reconstitution of a third century B.C. celtic axehead found near Wederath in Germany:

BonerLord

Squire
WBNWVC
Best answers
Seek n Destroy said:

WoW looks great almost like rome 2, also the flora the hole scene are imperssive, it looks very mediterranean. GJ  :grin: