Rome at War: Media

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Neville

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0

Screenshots!

Saw there was no thread for this, so post your screenshots/Videos below!
 

rgcotl

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
0
well some things like hands, neck and legs connections with body will be fixed when samnites commes in


and for the moment we decided not to waste time on it ...

also body shaders doesn't work well when we r in a shadows but i am probably not the right person to fix it at the moment...
 

darthtaco123

Baron
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
0
rgcotl said:
well some things like hands, neck and legs connections with body will be fixed when samnites commes in


and for the moment we decided not to waste time on it ...

also body shaders doesn't work well when we r in a shadows but i am probably not the right person to fix it at the moment...
Hmm besides the minor clipping regarding the jaw line (which I assume would be covered with a helmet/head of hair) they look really good!
 

rgcotl

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
0
yes that is the main point to hide connection with hairs and helmet

and for a perfect body mesh i guess we will wait till M&B2
at least i don't have very big wishes today to rework all M&B heads and face textures
 

darthtaco123

Baron
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
0
rgcotl said:
yes that is the main point to hide connection with hairs and helmet

and for a perfect body mesh i guess we will wait till M&B2
at least i don't have very big wishes today to rework all M&B heads and face textures
I wouldn't blame you! This is quite wonderful as is, and will be a wonderful addition for a future version.
 

Big Daddy Vitallion

Master Knight
WBNW
Best answers
0
DarthTaco said:
rgcotl said:
yes that is the main point to hide connection with hairs and helmet

and for a perfect body mesh i guess we will wait till M&B2
at least i don't have very big wishes today to rework all M&B heads and face textures
I wouldn't blame you! This is quite wonderful as is, and will be a wonderful addition for a future version.
Seconded ^^
 

Big Daddy Vitallion

Master Knight
WBNW
Best answers
0
The Mighty Maxi riding into battle:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/920116763585175530/A28D2F17D7BFE8161587A6D20F4EB65581952B5B/

And an increase in public traffic!:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/920116763585169732/329D66904EBB9148EB54C66CDACDDB432520EDD6/
 

Big Daddy Vitallion

Master Knight
WBNW
Best answers
0
Metalfist said:
I despair that outnumbered and the romans are losing to farmers...
Romans always loose to farmers. Hell, Wind isn't even a farmer and I've seen him take on and down three Centurions at once..
 

jepekula

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Metalfist said:
I despair that outnumbered and the romans are losing to farmers...
Heh, we, the Gauls, won Rome in the MnG event this thursday, when we were outnumbered 2:1 and then they have their OP armours.
We are just simply the best  :razz: