Antiquity LSP 3D Art Roman Era Buildings - Now with walls

Users who are viewing this thread

It was missing one texture for moment before I noticed and reupped it. You could redownload it again if you want.

It should include everything this time.....

Thanks a lot, that fixed the odd spot:

before:
x3l09.jpg
after:
nQm2J.jpg
_wp9X.jpg

Oh and remember in my one post about large Celtic buildings there was an image without a source? Well, I found it. It was a part of 3D art by Laurence Stefanon. It seemed to represent a fortified aristocratic farmstead. I'll post some similar images here as references.
c28560f5f41fa99b1da775329634a392.jpg

The fortified farmstead from a better view. Image is a bit small.
ac01bfdd6046874bacb61f1189c17625.jpg

Not quite sure what this is ^^
f21ec7286ca75bf4141dec2787eb571b.jpg

Farmstead again, more zoomed in this time.
6bb95f838f3be2f053d2be90f39d067f.jpg

A growing town, it seems.
Source: plume-et-pixel.fr

Sorry for the necroposting but I have a little problem... I see that the towers in the roman walls pack do not have any interior stairs to allow the troops to get to the upper levels. Is there any native prop that you think would fit inside the towers and allow the troops to climb? It's pretty narrow inside...

Thanks!

From what little scene editing I've done, I think you can manipulate prop size and measurements in the editor, like height, width and such. A regular starcaise with decreased width should be fine!

Yeah, I tried to resize and so, but the problem is that from the first tower to the second, the whole where you are supposed to place the ladders are one just above the other, so I think it's impossible to use normal siege ladders to ascend. Look:

84w3F.jpg

wooD-.jpg

Resizing does not help with that. Any idea?  :sad:

Hello,
I am having trouble implementing the objects from OSP_new_rome_2. In editing they appear with the wrong textures, in this case, the cursor texture.
Thanks in advance.
SirKeeper

Make sure that all textures and materials are referenced in your BRFs, that all these BRFs are loaded in your module.ini, and that they're loaded in the correct order (textures -> materials -> meshes) or all in one BRF.

Back
Top Bottom