Antiquity LSP 3D Art Roman Era Buildings - Now with walls

Users who are viewing this thread

Isn't persistent sagas based on the Dark Ages? That building is a Celtic Murus Gallicus wall (or at least it looks very similar to the references).

Jaakko said:
9W5EaWo.jpg

Loving that plank texture.

ZeroNoID said:
What is the best roman mod right now?

That depends on which period you're referring to, but in any case I recommend Rome at war for it's great models, features and good level of historical accuracy (click on my signature for mod thread).

Just in time and pretty great improvement since the first pack, apart from the oppidum part that is easy to fix there's just this little spot that's bugging me:

hFGnv.png

I'd also advice a bit against case sensitive letters like in OSP_rome_barb_roof_a, sometimes when things are not referenced with the correct uppercase letters it leads to crashes depending on some settings.

It's pretty much nitpicking, the props are great especially the oppidum walls and gate.

Oh crap, they are using native stucco which is changed in my test module.

I'm going to change them to custom now and you can download once again  :lol:

jacobhinds said:
1401061861897.jpg

I probably won't even use these, but downloading to slobber over anyway.  :razz:

Me too :grin: Amazing work Jaako, god bless your hands! :smile:

That would be nice, thanks. I've just started playing with the stucco textures of native and a bit of vertex coloring:
WA0tZ.png

A cheap way to diversify the scenes but it's sometimes hard to get a decent result.

Ork villages of course, I kinda needed to get back on scening and needed a little incentive, all that is hardly relevant to the thread anyway and seems kinda rude in my opinion.

Downloaded the updated pack and there seems to be a missing material called wooden_log_cut, I tried checking with wooden_logs_gaul but doesn't seem to be that great of a fit so I ended up with the native planks although I'm willing to bet you had something better for it.

Back
Top Bottom