Antiquity LSP 3D Art Roman Era Buildings - Now with walls

Users who are viewing this thread

How about showing us all of the new goodies? :razz:

(separetely, you know what I mean here, and those walls in the background of the Roman gates; I'm keeping an eye on you.)

I believe I can get the new props ready this week, if all go as planned.
VSpb8mK.jpg

you are one of the most talented Jaakko! Amazing work!

Do you plan to make some OSP for Athens or any Ancient Greek city in the future? It would be GREAT  :grin:
or something like the Seven Wonders?

Just wondering, will you upgrade and make some more "barbarian" scene props? - Refering to the three buildings that were included in the first version with the old roman props.

Jaakko, have you considered making decorations? I think stuff such as amphoras, statues, decorated pillars etc would be awesome for making immersive scenes.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but decided to see how it looks first. I'll tweak the uv-map of biggest house later, now it's just stretched from smaller one because I ran out of time  :smile:

I can't update this likely in some time though, as I can access my desktop only at weekends during next month or so.

Oh, and if there is some certain prop anyone needs related to this project, ask away.
No promises though  :wink:

Jaakko said:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but decided to see how it looks first. I'll tweak the uv-map of biggest house later, now it's just stretched from smaller one because I ran out of time  :smile:

I can't update this likely in some time though, as I can access my desktop only at weekends during next month or so.

Oh, and if there is some certain prop anyone needs related to this project, ask away.

A barbarian toilet prop. Seriously.

Jaakko said:

-cyclopean walls;

141_alatri_mura_ciclopiche_e_ingresso_all_acropoli.jpg

copia-di-civita-vecchia-di-arpino-mura-poligonali-porta-rid2.jpg

ItalyPietrabbondanteTeatroOpPoligonale.jpg

mura-poligonali-1.jpg

Monte Circeo:
Mura_ciclopiche.JPG
-Roman Street (please please please  with typical curvature, humpback curvature );

- fences for cows, cropfields and vineyards that look almost natural;

-Mediterranean pines
pino%20marittimo.jpg

this a real Mediterranean landscape element, with oaks and olives (tired to see firs in every roman scene :evil: I want real nature not northern europe wonderful and GREEN forest);

-dry planes and sand;

-every kind of hellenistic architecture (in every possible way, in every possible form, of every possible colour);

-Seven Wonders (******** GREAT! :mrgreen:);

-roman taberna props and tuff, Marble, granite propsssss!!!!!

-circular huts for the celts;

-I could bother you till the world ends :lol:

IMO I can ask this because of your indisputable talent, NUFF said! 

Back
Top Bottom