Romae Bellum Future

Users who are viewing this thread

dion1195

Grandmaster Knight
Ok, since a lot of questions are future related I decided to post our whole development plan. With this I mean, our plans for our final release. I am doing this because most questions we have had, are questions like "What will you add after...., what will you do after... what will you add?" So Lets just post everything we plan here.

As you all might know, Egypt is the next planned faction, though that is not the last one, after Egypt has been added, Parthia, Armenia, Numibia, Sullecid Empire ,Pontus and Possibly a split of Scytia, in to Sarmatia and scythia, and 1 or 2 desert tribes.

Beside that we plan to add alot of new scenery, Items, and new Presentations for the main menu, and other menu's more in this later.

Ships are also planned, for a release, We have not decided when yet.

We also have some plans we wish to keep secret, because we do not yet know if we can make them, I will however tell a few things about it in the spiler below, wich are in our mind, but not promised.

Chariots
New siege battles(No longer the fight over just the walls)
Village Raids
New quests(this is a maybe because we're not yet sure wether we want this)

Also I wish to state, we are not adding sub-mods, like Diplomacy and Freelancer.

W.I.P will be updated soon

You should put up a map with all the factions on it ( like the factions that are already in the mod and that are going to come into the mod)

is this mod still alive? i played it for a bit and i could help making new scenes and stuff, just pm me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom