In Progress Roll back your last hotfix. It's created lag just about everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Urzahil

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Easily reproduced. Just play the game with the latest hotfix. The issues are easily seen.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version: 466.11
CPU: Intel i9-1050K @ 3.60 GHZ
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Stutters, noticeable slowdown in gameplay, Colors are "off" compared to before. How did this "hotfix" get past your quality assurance?

How to Verify Game Files through Steam
If you are experiencing problems with the game, there is a possibility that some of the game files might be missing or corrupted. Verifying game files through Steam can help you fix most of these issues. If you see broken textures or visual glitches verifying files should be the first action to fix it. You can do it by:
  • From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  • Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
  • Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
If your game is still crashing after these steps, you can try deleting the folders below:

Make sure to backup the Save Games folder before deleting the below folder.
1. Mount and Blade II Bannerlord folder located in the Documents folder (C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord)
2. Mount and Blade II Bannerlord folder located in ProgramData folder. (C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord)
Please note that, you'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

It's lagging on the menus (especially the encyclopedia) to a point where mine is unplayable. How the hell do you guys manage to get 100% CPU usage out of a 9 core processor, I'll never know...

GPU: RTX 2060 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: 466.27
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12-Core Processor
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: B450M DS350H

It's lagging on the menus (especially the encyclopedia) to a point where mine is unplayable. How the hell do you guys manage to get 100% CPU usage out of a 9 core processor, I'll never know...

GPU: RTX 2060 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: 466.27
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12-Core Processor
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: B450M DS350H
Bugs can do incredible things.

Bugs can do incredible things.
I know. I just wish I got a screen shot when it hit the 100%. I was flabbergasted. Like, "What?!" how did you do that? Normally it gets around 50% at the most... Even with the slow down it got about 15%. But this one time it was at 100%. I swear all I did was open a menu.

I know. I just wish I got a screen shot when it hit the 100%. I was flabbergasted. Like, "What?!" how did you do that? Normally it gets around 50% at the most... Even with the slow down it got about 15%. But this one time it was at 100%. I swear all I did was open a menu.
It's called optimization, and they are aware. im pretty sure that this is a very high priority to fix. Something did happen along the course of 1.5.9, just be patient guys.

Edit: There is several posts already about this, and making 99999 posts won't get fixed faster.

It's called optimization, and they are aware. im pretty sure that this is a very high priority to fix. Something did happen along the course of 1.5.9, just be patient guys.

Edit: There is several posts already about this, and making 99999 posts won't get fixed faster.
Yes, it does. Each post gives more information as to where the bugs are happening and when they're happening. It shows whether or not the rigs that are reporting the complaint are within game requirements and if so, are they all rigs or only ones on the lower end. If everyone is complaining about bugs, but all of the bugs are from computers outside the system requirements, I know that might not be a bug I should put priority on, because I already said that rig is not recommended to try and run the game.

But if it is on rigs are on the lower end of the minimum requirements that I said should still be able to run the game, that shows I should look at the game settings and work on settings so it can run on the machines I promised should still be able to play it. Knowing whether a rig has a low processing power but high GPU or high processing or medium to low GPU (like mine) can also help me determine where to look for potential optimization. It can tell me if it's with a specific OS system or version of an OS system. If all the complaints are on Apple computers or Windows computers or Linux computers. Then I know to look at its compatibility with a particular OS system and focus on updated driver software.

And sometimes it can be as simple and stupid as someone just not updating their GPU drivers.

Yes, it does. Each post gives more information as to where the bugs are happening and when they're happening. It shows whether or not the rigs that are reporting the complaint are within game requirements and if so, are they all rigs or only ones on the lower end. If everyone is complaining about bugs, but all of the bugs are from computers outside the system requirements, I know that might not be a bug I should put priority on, because I already said that rig is not recommended to try and run the game.

But if it is on rigs are on the lower end of the minimum requirements that I said should still be able to run the game, that shows I should look at the game settings and work on settings so it can run on the machines I promised should still be able to play it. Knowing whether a rig has a low processing power but high GPU or high processing or medium to low GPU (like mine) can also help me determine where to look for potential optimization. It can tell me if it's with a specific OS system or version of an OS system. If all the complaints are on Apple computers or Windows computers or Linux computers. Then I know to look at its compatibility with a particular OS system and focus on updated driver software.

And sometimes it can be as simple and stupid as someone just not updating their GPU drivers.
All that you said was already said in the other reports that's me saying that it's useless at this point to make these kind of reports...
If you read the actual reports from recent times ( and take note that im not a mod ) you would understand the range between rigs and not to mention that this bug it's not tied to the end user. You don't need 100 people with 1050 GPU saying the same thing that's my point, AND there is a search option that people tend to overlook (the majority... i admit i also did in some report's because i couldn't find with the keywords), and just in the recent posts how many can you see about this? yup that's my point.

What you said it's true at the beggining of this issue, although this issue already has several weeks by now and the information should be all there... even me i read some reports and all state the same and many it's just vague reports... there is no point to flood the forum with this issue in my opinion of course, im not a mod though. There is other bugs that need attention + the less duplicates the less workload is for the actual employees to deal with.

All that you said was already said in the other reports that's me saying that it's useless at this point to make these kind of reports...
If you read the actual reports from recent times ( and take note that im not a mod ) you would understand the range between rigs and not to mention that this bug it's not tied to the end user. You don't need 100 people with 1050 GPU saying the same thing that's my point, AND there is a search option that people tend to overlook (the majority... i admit i also did in some report's because i couldn't find with the keywords), and just in the recent posts how many can you see about this? yup that's my point.

What you said it's true at the beggining of this issue, although this issue already has several weeks by now and the information should be all there... even me i read some reports and all state the same and many it's just vague reports... there is no point to flood the forum with this issue in my opinion of course, im not a mod though. There is other bugs that need attention + the less duplicates the less workload is for the actual employees to deal with.
Are you seriously so bored that the only thing you have to do is to role play as a TaleWorlds employee?

Personally, I just picked up the game yesterday after not playing for a few months. Saw a lag, played around with the settings, came here, saw a couple posts about it (didn't really look) tried a few of the recommended fixes and then thought, "What the heck? I'll just throw my report in."

And that's what 90% of the people are doing. They're just innocently reporting their bugs. They're not angry. They're not trying to get Taleworlds to hurry up. They're just reporting the issue.

Are you seriously so bored that the only thing you have to do is to role play as a TaleWorlds employee?

Personally, I just picked up the game yesterday after not playing for a few months. Saw a lag, played around with the settings, came here, saw a couple posts about it (didn't really look) tried a few of the recommended fixes and then thought, "What the heck? I'll just throw my report in."

And that's what 90% of the people are doing. They're just innocently reporting their bugs. They're not angry. They're not trying to get Taleworlds to hurry up. They're just reporting the issue.
Kinda funny that you need to "attack" me in trying to make your point valid...
It's called looking for knowledge and being interested on what's going on with the game, just because it doesn't suit your taste there is no reason for personal attacks.

I said TWICE, TWICE! that im not a mod, you can spam the hell out of the forum if you want to, but there is always people like you that are way to sensitive to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, but hey im role playing the TaleWorlds employee right?

You do you, this is not the place for this bs.

Kinda funny that you need to "attack" me in trying to make your point valid...
It's called looking for knowledge and being interested on what's going on with the game, just because it doesn't suit your taste there is no reason for personal attacks.

I said TWICE, TWICE! that im not a mod, you can spam the hell out of the forum if you want to, but there is always people like you that are way to sensitive to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, but hey im role playing the TaleWorlds employee right?

You do you, this is not the place for this bs.
Project much?

Why do I need constructive criticism? I was just reporting a bug! That's it. And laughing about how it took over 100% of my CPU usage in a 12 core processor. You're the one who came on all smug and said... you know what, I can just quote you... "It's called optimization, and they are aware. im pretty sure that this is a very high priority to fix. Something did happen along the course of 1.5.9, just be patient guys. Edit: There is several posts already about this, and making 99999 posts won't get fixed faster."

Tell me that doesn't sound smug.

Last edited:
Project much?

Why do I need constructive criticism? I was just reporting a bug! That's it. And laughing about how it took over 100% of my CPU usage in a 12 core processor. You're the one who came on all smug and said... you know what, I can just quote you... "It's called optimization, and they are aware. im pretty sure that this is a very high priority to fix. Something did happen along the course of 1.5.9, just be patient guys. Edit: There is several posts already about this, and making 99999 posts won't get fixed faster."

Tell me that doesn't sound smug.
That doesn't sound smug.
Your Welcome:xf-smile:
Also, it's hard to tell if he's being smug when there aren't emojis.

Same issue. First patch that really affected performance for me..... and I have a 3080 and $500 CPU. It takes forever to load stuff if you open the codex/inventory, and this is all on an SSD too.

Back
Top Bottom