Rolfs Unique power and others

Users who are viewing this thread

pokerrkidd

I notice when you talk to Rolf in the camp and say Let's talk there is an option to to talk about his awesome battle power or something like that. Anyways you can use this to ask him to teach you a special power when you get a high enough relation. Just thought this info might be useful also are there other powers like this you can use? I have noticed several used by Npcs throughout the storyline.

pokerrkidd said:
I notice when you talk to Rolf in the camp and say Let's talk there is an option to to talk about his awesome battle power or something like that. Anyways you can use this to ask him to teach you a special power when you get a high enough relation. Just thought this info might be useful also are there other powers like this you can use? I have noticed several used by Npcs throughout the storyline.
Yup, we know. Also there are more, E.G Secret Man's Succesive Shot (or was it multiple shot? I don't remember) and Melva's skill. Read back, there's a post about it about 4 days old.

Can't find it used search for some of the names but I don't see the thread can you provide a link?

splofot said:
pokerrkidd said:
Yup, we know. Also there are more, E.G Secret Man's Succesive Shot (or was it multiple shot? I don't remember) and Melva's skill. Read back, there's a post about it about 4 days old.
Rolf - Critical Strike
Secret Man - Succesive Shot
Melva - Multiple Shot
When you have obtained 20+ relationship with him/her, you may talk with him/her while camping to learn his/her special skill. Be noted that it will take 72 hours for you to completely learn the skill, and you can have only one skill on you.

Back
Top Bottom