Role specific perk question

Users who are viewing this thread

JippyJ

Recruit
If a Perk has two listed bonuses, and two roles or qualifiers for who can use the perk, then is it automatically a case of the first bonus only applying to the first listed role, and the second bonus applies to the second possible role.

Are all role specific bonuses given to the entire party?

Let's use the following perk as an example for this question.

Sweatshops (from the Steward line): (personal/quartermaster)
"Workshops owned by you have 20% increased production. Siege engines are built 20% faster."
-----------------------------------------------
The bonus related to workshops obviously only affects your character, since that's the only person in your party who will own one. However, will the siege engine bonus apply to everyone?

Will the bonus still take affect if my main character has the perk, but is not a quartermaster, and a companion is assigned to the engineer role?

Will siege engines be built 20% faster if Companion x has the perk and is my quartermaster, but Companion y is the engineer? It seems strange to have this be a quartermaster perk if neither aspect of the perk would be granted to someone in the quartermaster role. It does make sense though, if the logic is that the perk suggests someone high in stewardship can source material/labor to help the party build the siege.

Thanks!

Last edited:
If a Perk has two listed bonuses, and two roles or qualifiers for who can use the perk, then is it automatically a case of the first bonus only applying to the first listed role, and the second bonus applies to the second possible role.

Are all role specific bonuses given to the entire party?

Let's use the following perk as an example for this question.

Sweatshops (from the Steward line): (personal/quartermaster)
"Workshops owned by you have 20% increased production. Siege engines are built 20% faster."
-----------------------------------------------
The bonus related to workshops obviously only affects your character, since that's the only person in your party who will own one. However, will the siege engine bonus apply to everyone?

Will the bonus still take affect if my main character has the perk, but is not a quartermaster, and a companion is assigned to the engineer role?

Will siege engines be built 20% faster if Companion x has the perk and is my quartermaster, but Companion y is the engineer? It seems strange to have this be a quartermaster perk if neither aspect of the perk would be granted to someone in the quartermaster role. It does make sense though, if the logic is that the perk suggests someone high in stewardship can source material/labor to help the party build the siege.

Thanks!
If it lists as a quartermaster perk then the bonus is for whoever is designated as quartermaster in the party not everyone in the party.

Back
Top Bottom