[RoK] - Rise of Khergits II - New screenshoots on first page (Old Topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Asianboywonder said:
Titanshoe said:
Btw you should lower the weapon skills at start, I swing my weapons on light speed :grin: , makes me feel tooo over powered
well the enemies will be overpowered then :\ maybe reducing weapon skills for everyone?

Yeah,its can be. :smile: But I think,strong and fast enemies make the mod more and more playable :smile:

and thanks to everybody  :smile:

@the mod: Great screenie  :grin:

Hello,
I played 55 days so far, playing Khergit vassal.
Game seems blocked for now, and I guess reason is Khergit king is Last Alliance prisoner from first days.
All Khergits Lords are gathered in their 2 big towns, they do nothing, every khergit village is looted, khergit north castle has been captured and towns are besieged. Nothing else happens.
I fought 2 Alliance Lords, 2 victories, but my army is now too small and I cant recruit anything since villages are continuously looted.
Well.... did you imagine this kind of game where khergit king is prisoner from start ??      :roll:

Scipion said:
Hello,
I played 55 days so far, playing Khergit vassal.
Game seems blocked for now, and I guess reason is Khergit king is Last Alliance prisoner from first days.
All Khergits Lords are gathered in their 2 big towns, they do nothing, every khergit village is looted, khergit north castle has been captured and towns are besieged. Nothing else happens.
I fought 2 Alliance Lords, 2 victories, but my army is now too small and I cant recruit anything since villages are continuously looted.
Well.... did you imagine this kind of game where khergit king is prisoner from start ??      :roll:

lol The LAST STAND ahha

haha i try to challenge myself on how long i can last, right now our last town is being sieged and all our lords are in that one area, 1 year :grin: gonna do better next time

Asianboywonder said:
haha i try to challenge myself on how long i can last, right now our last town is being sieged and all our lords are in that one area, 1 year :grin: gonna do better next time

Ok but is Khergit king prisoner ?
Because if he is, I have the feeling that all khergit lords are quiet, staying in towns and waiting for their end .... and I cant tell them to come with me to try a break .... :roll:

Great! Amazing! Epic! I love this mod! Especially the little details like the Alliance Helmets in the ruins of the Khergit Warcamp.

But there are still some problems:

-I startet a game as a normal player, had a few small battles, recruited some heroes, but suddenly I got an experience boost of 29999 XP (2 times) and came from level 3 to level 18, then to level 21. I guess it is intended but still wanted to ask.

- I think the Groups of Black Khergits are still to slow. Every army (ca. 120 units, most of them infantry) can hunt them down. I think mounted Scouts would be able to maneuver an army of such size out :wink:

- The game can't find the mesh "batbuta1" -> the skin for the White Barbute is missing.

- I have (I think it is called clipping) problems with the new Great Helmet (a part of my players forehead can be seen).

However: Thank you very much!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I met myself on the Khergit plains. Same name, same appearance, claimed the rule over Player Faction and didn't like me mentioning myself because he thinks of myself (or ourself) that I'm (we're) usurpator(s). When asking him for a quest he wanted me to train five players ... :grin: (can prove it with screenshots ...)

Why do we loot only helmets (tons of) after a battle vs Alliance elites ??   
I confirm that white barbutes texture is missing...

Scipion said:
Why do we loot only helmets (tons of) after a battle vs Alliance elites ??   
I must agree. It's the same problem with Khergit units (in my case deserters).
It would be really cool to get instead of a few crossbows and bolts some pieces of Alliance or Khergit armour after a battle.

Edit: After a few days of ROKing I would like to suggest some improvements and eliminations of bugs:

- I think compared with the standard helmets some of the helmets of the Alliance (i.e. sallet and pig-faced basinet) are too weak. I don't know if it is intended but I think not
- bandits - every red-coloured group (mountain bandits, sea raiders, forest bandits etc.) totaly ignore me until I talk to them.
- a lot of spawn points for arena-fights (not for tournaments) and peasent training are outside of the map.

At last: Thank you a lot for the new axes of the Black Axemen!! :smile:

right i downloaded and played and i found 3 problems....

1) The grass mesh must be missing cos its been replaced with sky, as in, the Steppe ground texture and the snow in the old veiger areas is there bu the grass in the lowlands is not there. The settlements and the roads are, but there are no firests or grass or anything else escept where the mountains show up.

2) i get his message when trying to go into the armour shop: 'cannot find mesh batbuta1'

3) now i'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but the Ulmar rebel troops show up as etherial white spectres until you get close. Before that you cannot see their weapons, armour or anything on them. its just all white.

these are the only problesm i had.

thecomplainer said:
right i downloaded and played and i found 3 problems....

1) The grass mesh must be missing cos its been replaced with sky, as in, the Steppe ground texture and the snow in the old veiger areas is there bu the grass in the lowlands is not there. The settlements and the roads are, but there are no firests or grass or anything else escept where the mountains show up.

2) i get his message when trying to go into the armour shop: 'cannot find mesh batbuta1'

3) now i'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but the Ulmar rebel troops show up as etherial white spectres until you get close. Before that you cannot see their weapons, armour or anything on them. its just all white.

these are the only problesm i had.

1- Please delete

plain.dds
map_steppe.dds
mountain.dds

files in Rise Of khergits II/Textures folder :smile:

2- it will fixed in bugfix :smile:

3- Thats not a bug :smile: They are assassins in ulamut,and you can see them until you get close :smile:

Whens the patch release?

EDIT: Do you take requests for future updates?

Cos i have one:

Are you any good at making settlements, cities etc? cos the map does feel a bit bare (mind you, it always has). If you could make the concentration of settlements,villages and cities much denser for both the Khurgits and Last Allaiance and give both sides more Lords then it would really enhance the gameplay for the better.

It would give the sense of a real war if everywhere you looks there is like 2-4 burning villages or a city under siege.

Found another bug:

When the player tries to talk to Amar (the arab guy who's wearing womens shoes, a sash, some tights and carrying a massive 2 handed scimitar), the game CTD's.

Also, at the Ulmar rebel village (conveniently called 'Ulmar'), the player cannot recruit any soldiers.

Caliph ya bir indirme kılavuzu vb yok mu caliph olmasına gerek yok ilgili bir arkadaş ?
Hey is there a downloading manual or sth ?

Back
Top Bottom