[RoK] - Rise of Khergits II - New screenshoots on first page (Old Topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Firates

Steppe Dragon
Archduke
newrise.gif

downloadyb6.gif

scnairoqj3.gif

Khergits were thinking that peace and prosperity came to their lands at last. They already had proven their bravery and valour in many great battles with merciless Black Knights, who had came from Western lands of Calradia. When the war was finally over and the dark clouds upon the Khergit lands were about to dissolve...

...when setting foot on Calradian steppes where had been irrigated with the blood of Khergit warriors and Black Knights, Swadian King Harlaus said:

"Sanjar Khan, you shall pay for the bloods of many great warriors that you shed upon these fields and when you are handing over your loathsome, filthy soul to the God... spectres of thousands of Black Knights shall be with you!"

The tension between King Harlaus and Sanjar Khan finally came to an end with Swadian raids to Khergit villages and Khergit castles captured by Harlaus' commanders. Then, it was nothing but great marching Swadian armies' terrible roars that flew up to the skies and began to shake Calradian lands wildly.

After a numerous series of battles, Khergits had only two cities remaining in their hands: Tulga and Ichamur. The Swadians, victorious and proud, were dreaming of the day that they will utterly crush the Khergits. There were only a few hundreds of battle-hardened soldiers, a few Khergit commanders and Sanjar Khan left, who was confidently denying defeat and making plans for the next battle. But they all have taken an oath. An oath to regain their legendary days.

Dark clouds has emerged upon Calradia once again. In the blood-smelling soil, oaths of vengeance are clinking. In both sides, battle horns are sounding deeply. And there will not be silence...

...until one side is utterly silenced.

hangeswl5.gif
-Nords, Swadians, Vaegirs and Rhodoks are no more. Now, there's an alliance of them led by King Harlaus.
-There are plenty of shamshirs, axes, spears, shields, armors, helmets and horses added for Khergits.
-Bows added for Khergits have been strengthened, Khergits have become real masters of bows and their horses are now faster.
-Khergit troop tree has been changed.
-Recruits are now recruited due to their "own" nation, not the village's nation where they are recruited from.
-There are several adds to The Last Alliance's troop tree.
-Extremely powerful Khergit warriors called "Black Khergits" are now wandering in 3 or 5 sized parties.
-Steppe Dragons can also be found in Khergit armies.
-Black Knights have been added as wandering bandits and mercenaries in The Last Alliance armies.
-Black Knights are now allies with The Last Alliance and enemies to Khergits.
-Khergits soldiers are strengthened.
-New items and horses have been added for the Black Knights.
-Banners carried on battlefield have been added, doesn't look so good though :grin:,
-Skyboxes have been changed,
-Some textures have been remastered,
-Black Generals have been added,
-Trade item helmets and armors have been added,
-New battle tactics and formations have been added,
-Ranked soldiers are now recruitable in villages,
-Pre-game character class selections have been changed,
-Special items have been created for faction leaders,
-Factions' commanders' names and such have been fixed.

...and plenty of changes are coming with the mod, just download it. :razz:

modteammo8.gif

<knight>

troopstreesuw8.gif
trooptreeuh1.gif

Special Thanks

Tatari_Okan - model and ideas

Nart Of Pickles - Thanks

Fugi - Voices and ideas

jpog_tr - some scene edits

NODKRM - some scene edits

Dread_Shadow - models

KON_Air - For helps...

Valthord - Trailer

Oblivion-Forgetten shields mod For Black Khergit Guard Helmets

Ganbat Badamkhand - Rise Of Khergits Concept Art (thanks ver much for let me use to him drawings)

luigi
Rosha
Necati
Antifiriz
Valavaukar
Nemerius
KursadAltug
Exorcist
Bismark
dejawolf
KON_Air
Berserker Pride
Jinnai
Chel
Rubik
SPQR
ealabor

signaturesvw8.gif

Sig 1

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,40263.0.html]
[IMG]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4223/roksigyn7.gif[/IMG][/url]

Sig 2

Code:
[IMG]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/2415/sig22pg2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Sig 3

Code:
[IMG]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3619/riseofkhergitspn5.gif[/IMG][/url]

concptartscj6.gif
by Ganbat Badamkhand (special thanks)

looks great! where'd you get the assassins idea though? I thought I was being original! anyhoo, great work, definitely have to try it out sometime.

At last. In the English forum.

But in wrong topic. :grin: As this is a released mod, it should be in Cartographer's Guild (released mods), not in Pioneer's one.

Calradianın bilgesi said:
Valthord, but mod is beta 1.0 isn't completed.

It's not about being totally finished, it's about being released or not.

For example, The Peloponessian War is in the Pioneer's Guild because it's not out yet (not even as a beta release). But there are plenty of mods those are available to download in the Cartographer's Guild and none of them are 1.0 version.

sadly, not mine. the troops are just too much. by that I mean they're all too good. it was fun for a few minutes, but then it got repetitive and dull, which bothered me a lot. the "last alliance" needs more troops, but the khergit tree is alright. some armors are interesting, (some helmets, as most, if not all the armor is merely something retextured from native) but I just don't think it's capturing the spirit. the khergits have too much heavy armor. there aren't diverse enough troops for the last alliance.

it was much more fun, however, when I put the quiver ammo up. this mod is great, and tons of people like it, (it's far better than mine) but even full damage it's not enough of a challenge. sorry.

I usually fight with Harlaus, but these blasphemies against the Khergits are even insulting to me. He's going down!

Mad Skillz said:
sadly, not mine. the troops are just too much. by that I mean they're all too good. it was fun for a few minutes, but then it got repetitive and dull, which bothered me a lot. the "last alliance" needs more troops, but the khergit tree is alright. some armors are interesting, (some helmets, as most, if not all the armor is merely something retextured from native) but I just don't think it's capturing the spirit. the khergits have too much heavy armor. there aren't diverse enough troops for the last alliance.

it was much more fun, however, when I put the quiver ammo up. this mod is great, and tons of people like it, (it's far better than mine) but even full damage it's not enough of a challenge. sorry.

in next versions of mod,last alliance troop tree is will be re-designed and bigger...
Thanks for downloading and playing for all mod-players...It isn't my first mod,my old mod is called "Khergits Vs Black Knights" for v0.808...This mod,upgraded version of "K&BK" :smile: (sorry for bad english :razz: )

note: Signature maker is only me  :roll:  :mrgreen:

Excellent mod, a tribute to Khergit-lovers everywhere (not to be confused with horse-lovers).

Back
Top Bottom