SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Roguery needs work

Users who are viewing this thread

Nevix

Recruit
I like the skill and i like the idea of being scout and lvl roguery same time. But lvling Roguery don't work as intended. It says you can lvl it up recruiting and leading bandits but that don't give xp atm. Raiding villages and caravans should give a lot more xp.
Having 5 focus point on roguery and 5 Cunning, it still takes more then 3 villages raided to get 1 skill when you are around 60 roguery.

Great patch for 1.3 Beta,

Only troop that i can find having incorrect skill is "Mercenary Crossbowman" having only 20 skill in crossbow, while hired crossbowman has 180

Scout perk "Forced March" don't work

I feel like weapon skill could lvl up a bit faster

Yeah, Roguery is pretty useless at the moment. Not only lvling is slow and doesn't work as intended, the benefits and usages seem lacking too.

I saw someone else propose that there should be a Spymaster clan role for Roguery companion, since they aren't doing much right now.

Yeah, Roguery is pretty useless at the moment. Not only lvling is slow and doesn't work as intended, the benefits and usages seem lacking too.

I saw someone else propose that there should be a Spymaster clan role for Roguery companion, since they aren't doing much right now.

exactly! spymasters and assassin maybe? i would love to see those skills, roguery, to be more impactful in the game. Maybe during a siege you can send your spy to the objective to sabotage or open the gates, kill the commander, create a revolt, something like that. You can get captured and thrown in prison, even executed, de[ending on the NPC that captures you. i really want traits to mean something in this game.

Back
Top Bottom