Robocraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Tuesday they are brining out some new pieces (for premium members, a week early, then next week regular people get em). Should be a fix to plasma by then or a buff to lasers, there is a thread on their forum talking about it (and every other thread is about plasma so they definitely know).

It is kind of funny though, Orion has been using plasma but then whenever he dies to someone with lasers he *****es  :roll:

Mine runs out in a day :sad:

If the patch is any good I'll probably tack on another week since I have nothing else to really play right now. Just trying to upgrade a lot of my armor to red/black now and need to redesign the whole thing so I can stack more armor on it pretty much.

_Qz-F.jpg
aMQOH.jpg
bo9OD.jpg
4QQV-.jpg
BJxD2.jpg
jkOaQ.jpg

Remaking a tank for higher tiers now, wheels cost just over 100k.

Playing tier 4 with Orion in this thing now, low profile tier 4 tank :

g1vhU.jpg
xocqz.jpg
eAofF.jpg

Added armor, now in tier 7 :

tEFHo.jpg

Tier 5 with no weapons, 800 blocks of armor without counting wheels or guns.

bTI61.jpg
MRwp4.jpg
_DD7Z.jpg
wgLtG.jpg

Rarely die at all in this thing, but plasma being so OP...

Just unlocked the last armor piece, here is the cost of everything in the game, so far :

blORs.jpg
BRNmA.jpg
7-sbW.jpg
MpKv9.jpg
cua9R.jpg

That plasma video sums up half of my games, yet I still enjoy the game for some reason.

I also have a few questions. At what tier do T5S lasers become viable? I'm at tier 4 now I think and got three of them. They pack a punch but I find that I can't really fight head on with anyone. (also how the **** do you put 5 of them on a tier 4 machine, impossibru I tell you)

Also how long will the green armor blocks last till' it's pretty much a necessity to upgrade them? Again, I have a ****ton of them but I just started getting some tier 2 armor.

You're better off with a lot of slightly lower tier guns, cuz everyone likes to have big guns which knock off your guns in one shot. Consider the situations that you usually die in as a laser tank - immobilized, plasma bombed, or ran out of guns to defend yourself.

It isn't until tier 5/6/7 that you will start to see more and more L5s lasers. I probably wouldn't bother using them until tier 6/7 though since you will need a lot of money and room to place enough to be effective.

SkyTime said:
Also how long will the green armor blocks last till' it's pretty much a necessity to upgrade them? Again, I have a ****ton of them but I just started getting some tier 2 armor.

I am still using them in tier 7 (albeit, with over 800 of them on) and it still works. I've only managed to be one shot by plasma once and that was in that video I posted above, most games I finish mostly in tack and very few games do I finish without control of the vehicle. Just had a round where I fight 2 people head on and destroy them and then live long enough for some moron to kill me while he gets blasted away by a teamate (gotta love the singleminded enemies).

Trying to modify it now so that if I flip or get stuck from any direction I can get loose. If I flip over right now I am basically stuck there and if I go at the wrong angle on some hills my front or back tires might get to high and I also get stuck :/

Here is me facing off against 4 tier 7 mechs :grin:

I've been wondering about some one hit kills. There should be no way of hitting my seat block without destroying something else too, yet I've been killed a few times with nothing else broken. Not sure whether I've been hit with lasers or plasma.

Plasma can do that if the craft hasn't been adapted to taking a hit near the pilot's seat. This is especially noticeable with T5S plasma at lower levels given how big the radius is and how weak the armor everyone has on.

On the other hand, there is a history of hackers in the game doing things like being invincible, shooting across the map, and one-shotting people. Although apparently they've died down as of late. Best to take a gander at the bugs and issues forum and see if anyone else is experiencing the problem and chime in if there is one.

Plasma has splash damage though, if it hits one of your blocks it will do that much damage in a radius I believe. Multiply that when getting shot by more then one plasma cannon and you can be one shot. Should be a patch today I believe, hopefully something gets changed.

Kevlar said:
Plasma has splash damage though, if it hits one of your blocks it will do that much damage in a radius I believe. Multiply that when getting shot by more then one plasma cannon and you can be one shot. Should be a patch today I believe, hopefully something gets changed.
But you'd think that'd break more than just one block. What I mean is not just getting oneshot, that's not the issue. It's about getting oneshot with only one or two blocks broken, with them being inside the vehicle. When you return to the garage the repair is instant.

I have a feeling the collisions are kind of ****ed up at the moment, just ran into three guys and kinda obliterated them all. One of them ran into me and I ended up on my roof and someone killed me  :mad:

Got into tier 5 though, and managed to fit all my T5S guns too. Now to grab a few pairs of T3 wheels and then armor armor armor.

Just downloaded the game lastnight. Started to play around 9 pm and when i finished, it was already 6.30 am =D. For some reason this game is just so fun and addicting =D

Back
Top Bottom