ROBBED BY WARBAND

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he is right, we jumped at his throat. Understand that it's only a protective instinct. Lately there has been too much negative propaganda, and it's making admirers frustrated to see strangers rip on something they like.

HTAPAWASO said:
If you were in the beta, presumably you knew what the state of the game was before you bought it?

So why did you buy it?

I thought they would release the module system, which would make me a very happy camper. The mod teams on here are amazing.

Ekardt said:
Timohept said:
Fair enough, after the less insulting comments by some of you, I'm now more understanding to what is going on. Again, sorry for my ignorance, shouldn't bash me for not knowing facts that only the hard-boiled mount and blade fans know. I hope my $30 does some good in the development. I'll be patient to witness the rise of this great game. <3  :roll:

If SP isnt relatively bug free in at least two months.. nay, one month, ill give you 30 dollars of my personal money.

Now that's what I call customer support =p

You understands that mods, specially good mods are long and big projects take time in order to develop into anything of worths. You won't been seing any big mods for a long time. :wink:

Mercenary88 said:
You understands that mods, specially good mods are long and big projects take time in order to develop into anything of worths. You won't been seing any big mods for a long time. :wink:

I would assume ports will be done fairly quickly though?
Not sure how modding works, but quick good mod ports seem to make sense. : o)

Kapt Torbjorn said:
Ignoring all the rampant fanboyism in this thread, the guy does have a point.  There are still a litany of bugs and glitches and inbalances that need to be fixed.  The game isn't finished as it stands right now.

the game is fun and awesome but damn.... so buggy...... glitch, broken quest, Memory Leak... its getting frustrating.

Gotta love all the fanboy responses who just blindly defend things oblivious to the multitude problems. Though I must admit, 4 patches within days is pretty good.

VampLena said:
Gotta love all the fanboy responses who just blindly defend things oblivious to the multitude problems. Though I must admit, 4 patches within days is pretty good.

I realize there are problems, and I agree they really need fixing. I also think the game should have been delayed another month or two. But everyone is raging at Taleowlrds when they arent the ones at fault, and that is what really irks me.

They already made a few minor mods though. I thought all the teams were getting a lot of the work done now, and when the module system comes in they just port it all. I dont know how it works. But as soon as that module system comes in, you can bet your ass ill be at work. I want to make something people will enjoy. Ironically ill probly find myself in the same seat Taleworlds is in, with 100s of people telling me about all the bugs in my mod lmfao...

My Grinch heart just grew 3 sizes.... :oops:

Ekardt said:
VampLena said:

I realize there are problems, and I agree they really need fixing. I also think the game should have been delayed another month or two. But everyone is raging at Taleowlrds when they arent the ones at fault, and that is what really irks me.

dude what you gotta understand is we love the game. (hell its my favorite game) but its full of bug, memory leak and many unfinished quest.

Timohept said:
HTAPAWASO said:
If you were in the beta, presumably you knew what the state of the game was before you bought it?

So why did you buy it?

I thought they would release the module system, which would make me a very happy camper. The mod teams on here are amazing.

Well they will release it eventually.

There's already this thread:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.0.html
With some tweaks for the time-being.

It will be a long time before you see any really amazing mods anyway... a few days/weeks to release the module system is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

rebelknight said:
what ironic is 1.104 broke the texture..........

It broke the textures indoors, but it fixed the lighting. I had very strange lighting/shadow problems in taverns & keeps, the update fixed that, but now those crazy colours appear randomly. So it makes sense, it was just another bug created by fixing a bug, which happens.

Holy ****in ****sticks, I really hope someone fixes all these ****ing problems because these sons of *****es are wearing on my nerves.

They Will Fix It! You need to have patience! Go about your lives. You all do have lives right? Give these poor bastards some time to fix the damn game..... Someone ****ed up, someone is gonna fix it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom