Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• don't care, but if made will get anyways

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

D'Sparil said:
Seriously man, I have to tell you: noone will take your mod "idea" seriously, you have ruined your ehrrr "forum reputation" beyond repair.

now his rep is as bead as myne

to be honest i jsut dont see how this mod could even work ?

Trooper5445 said:
Due as you will. And it is possible to create automatic weapons in M&B. And as the (attempted) creator of a firearms mod with automatic weapons the reason why I want to make a mod for an engine not suited towards it is more because I'm familiar with it. I know M&B.

Possible, but not easy. And you're still going to have the whole fact you can't use cover or anything. Advancing in close order is fine for musket mods, and you can stretch it to being pure military stupidity for WW1 mods... but a mod with automatic weapons? Troops doing the M&B treacle jog across an open field with automatic weapons?

hey, K....

maybe you could reconsider the setting... there is no really true 'criminal' mod set in Calaradia, and you could have a lot of fun with a mobster-style storyline, dialog, and missions set i medeivalish times.

it'd reduce your time spent on re-building all the weapons and scnes, and let you concentrate on content. plus, if you did it right, it'd be a truly in demand mod.

but, do what you want, even if it may be difficult. everione has to find their own way. maw

Maw has spoken

(And you better heed his advice since he was the guy that made the M3 mod which was the first mod that implemented perma-death)

QuailLover said:
I just saw about three of your ideas die.

Why don't you ask...the guy who made the fully automatic machine gun for his code that might help.

the thing wth those, is that they never lived necause of assholes flaming the idea.

maw said:
hey, K....

maybe you could reconsider the setting... there is no really true 'criminal' mod set in Calaradia, and you could have a lot of fun with a mobster-style storyline, dialog, and missions set i medeivalish times.

it'd reduce your time spent on re-building all the weapons and scnes, and let you concentrate on content. plus, if you did it right, it'd be a truly in demand mod.

but, do what you want, even if it may be difficult. everione has to find their own way. maw

I was considering making a mod like that, but my computer is still too slow to effectively test scripts.

I really wouldn't try reasoning with this fellow. He's  the worst kind, ideas guys with no modding talent, but super aggressive..

I'm curios to see how your going to implement travel... perhaps it could be a moving dot on an actual map like a nav map or something as seen in alot of games such as Grand Theft Auto. I'm ratehr looking forward to this :grin:

juggernaut has found a way to make things alittle faster around here progress should start to speed up with weapons.

I watched an old video of a Mafia gunfight in the 40's, all they did was walk up the street, meet in the middles and blast each other.
it was over in about 10 seconds. see, people? this is how they went down.

kavien said:
I watched an old video of a Mafia gunfight in the 40's, all they did was walk up the street, meet in the middles and blast each other.

That doesn't sound like it'd be much fun in a mod...

kavien said:

Movie, or documentary, or actual footage?

Because that doesn't sound right.

Even back then, they understood the concept of cover.

QuailLover said:
Movie, or documentary, or actual footage?

Because that doesn't sound right.

Even back then, they understood the concept of cover.

Come to think of it, yeah, Mafia wars weren't 16th and 17th century warfare.

I don't even like the mafia. What would be awesome would be SWAT. Of course, why you'd make it for M&B is the point, but still, those corrupt Sicilians can go die in a fire.

Back
Top Bottom