Roaming Cavalry Company [RCC] [NA] (Camel gang)

Users who are viewing this thread

The topic wasn't bait - the topic was about NA vs EU with the intention of baiting. Baiting wasn't the topic, it was just assumed because of the OP's post. I was planning on locking the thread anyways (flamebaiting 'n' all that), but I thought I'd see what happens, and with the random off-topic minecraft discussion, it was perfect timing! :p

wow imagine being a toxic gamer in 2020???????????????????????

Weve solved the minecraft lag issue. There is a weird issue with beds not working but we have /sethome and /home as a compensation while we figure out wtf is going on.

The topic wasn't bait - the topic was about NA vs EU with the intention of baiting.
Excuse me, I do not understand this baiting term that you are using. In real life, I am an avid fisherman, during the month of May, when the mayflies hatch, I fish for trout in the river 14 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. I have caught 100 pounds of trout in preparation for the winter, and I plan to send some to close Bannerlord friends.

As a fisherman, I believe I am an authority on where and when you can catch fish. A forum on an internet is just an assortment of code and pixels. There exists no water, nor fish. In addition to this, you are not a mindreader, because as a EU you are unable to predict what somebody from NA is thinking, and therefore by predicting my "intention" you have made a grave error.

Europeans are unable to predict the thought pattern of NA, as evidenced by the fact that the best European team was beaten by the best NA team on even footing. We all need to come to a catharsis about the fact that European players such as yourself simply are not as good as the players that NA produces, which is proven by NA winning the cross-continental championship, but also by you being annihilated by Forsaken 7-0 in the duel tournament to such a degree you forfeited an EU tournament giving an excuse about poor mechanics.

Thank you, and please unlock my thread so we can further have a discussion about how NA is better.
-FearSpear

Last edited:
Hypothetically speaking, it isnt that far fetched for a team who has members on the Taleworlds patch QA team to drop out of a tournament because everything they are good at is getting nerfed right before the playoffs start. Hypothetically, if something like that happened, it would be pretty funny right?

How curious! Stumbling across this thread was certainly a surprise! Might I ask where the need to use the name "Roaming Cavalry Company"/RCC came from, given a lack of affiliation with the real group/community? Indeed Edwards had once been a member at some point (for a short period), but he vanished long ago!

Or rather outright removed me from steam when I questioned his intent: that of a hermit crab, or that of a cuckoo?

And sheesh! Not even an honourable mention to the original group, it's founders and members? Edwards wasn't even the founder of the NA branch (or involved in leadership in any way)! So whilst a number of us from 2010/2011 have admittedly gotten a kick from this unofficial resurgence, I've had people ping me on both Steam and Discord with a grain of confusion.

tl;dr

I assume this is permitted on Taleworlds - and it's cool the legacy is being continued in a more public fashion, given that the group isn't too public anymore and doesn't actively recruit. But seriously guys, the RCC has been around for just over ten years (we just had our anniversary on the 17th). Here's the original thread. So if you're going to use the name, continue the legacy and so on, at least be kind as to give credit where it's due?

How curious! Stumbling across this thread was certainly a surprise! Might I ask where the need to use the name "Roaming Cavalry Company"/RCC came from, given a lack of affiliation with the real group/community? Indeed Edwards had once been a member at some point (for a short period), but he vanished long ago!

Or rather outright removed me from steam when I questioned his intent: that of a hermit crab, or that of a cuckoo?

And sheesh! Not even an honourable mention to the original group, it's founders and members? Edwards wasn't even the founder of the NA branch (or involved in leadership in any way)! So whilst a number of us from 2010/2011 have admittedly gotten a kick from this unofficial resurgence, I've had people ping me on both Steam and Discord with a grain of confusion.

tl;dr

I assume this is permitted on Taleworlds - and it's cool the legacy is being continued in a more public fashion, given that the group isn't too public anymore and doesn't actively recruit. But seriously guys, the RCC has been around for just over ten years (we just had our anniversary on the 17th). Here's the original thread. So if you're going to use the name, continue the legacy and so on, at least be kind as to give credit where it's due?

I think youve got the wrong clan. These guys have been running around with RCC tags and are the true continuation of the legacy. We are a DnD and paradox clan. Message Valarr if you want the minecraft server IP

Contrary to popular belief, the first RCC was a small Water polo club founded at Princeton in 1903 for the aquatic gentleman.

tl;dr

Yea Minecraft server is up if you want to come play with us. You seem to be a big fan!

it only took you 5 years to figure out we were here!

tl;dr

tl;dr

Ok since this is the 2nd time you wanted to be passive aggressive about this I'll give you the attention you believe you deserve. Your dead EU clan and thread that's been "under construction" since 2010 has no say on whether or not our active NA clan with a complete absolute UNIT of a front page is official or not. We've been operating independently longer than it appears your group was even around yet it's only now you expect us to receive your blessing or something? You should be satisfied with us saying "Edwards created the current NA iteration of the RCC" so that we allude there ever even WAS an EU branch at this point. Do you even have an unlocked thread on the entire forum? It's ridiculous that you would complain on an entirely new game's thread about this issue when you don't even have an open thread on the previous game. In reality if Edwards was not allowed to continue using RCC it would've been taken care of years ago by PW admins.

You're more than welcome to come meet us, talk with us in voice comms, or whatever you need to do to come to terms with the fact we're here to stay and are indeed the Official NA RCC.

Last edited:
Ok since this is the 2nd time you wanted to be passive aggressive about this I'll give you the attention you believe you deserve. Your dead EU clan which is obviously filled with Karens and a thread that's been "under construction" since 2010 has no say on whether or not our active NA clan with a complete absolute UNIT of a front page is official or not. We've been operating independently longer than it appears your group was even around yet it's only now you expect us to receive your blessing or something? You should be satisfied with us saying "Edwards created the current NA iteration of the RCC" so that we allude there ever even WAS an EU branch at this point. Do you even have an unlocked thread on the entire forum? It's ridiculous that you would complain on an entirely new game's thread about this issue when you don't even have an open thread on the previous game. In reality if Edwards was not allowed to continue using RCC it would've been taken care of years ago by PW admins.

You're more than welcome to come meet us, talk with us in voice comms, or whatever you need to do to come to terms with the fact we're here to stay and are indeed the Official NA RCC.
Would you like to join the Minecraft server?

You came forth with a well devised response as well, and I wanted to acknowledge that. It's not easy coming into a cess pool with a clean, objective outlook; but it is appreciated that you are trying amidst all the crap being slung.
In regards to your response to my response, I do agree that we need to be civil in such uncivil times! Together, you and me, can change the world one taleworlds thread at a time. I would be honored if you would join me on my quest!

Back
Top Bottom