Roaming Cavalry Company [RCC] [NA] (Camel gang)

Users who are viewing this thread

Which do you like more?

hdbTUXl.jpg

saUn31f.jpg

For a logo and maybe cool designs the bottom one is better, but I like the top horseman more. I would combine the top horseman into the bottom circle :mrgreen:

sidenote: RCC is one cool clan!

For a logo and maybe cool designs the bottom one is better, but I like the top horseman more. I would combine the top horseman into the bottom circle :mrgreen:

sidenote: RCC is one cool clan!

That's a good suggestion, Putting the horseman with the bottom circle design and background would be best I think.

With heavy hearts we regret to inform the community of senior member Rhine's disappearance. Scattered communication prior to his vanishing indicated he was pursuing an unnamed "sugar momma" who resided in Texas, Ohio, and Nigeria. If you have any information pertaining to his whereabouts please inform the RCC leadership forthwith.

Rhines in my thoughts and prayers. I’m not gonna do anything at all, or help in his search, he’s just in my thoughts and prayers

Hey all. Just some updates.

Firstly, welcome Scrixter! Pretty cool dude with experience in Persistent World and Native Competitive.

We have set up a Minecraft server! We are solving some lag issues but it runs smoothly with low pop. We do have a whitelist set up, so if you would like to join please message Valarr either on Taleworlds or on Steam. If you have a potential solution for what is causing the lag or if you would like to donate for an upgraded box feel free to chine in.

The RCC discord has been up for awhile now. We use TS for voice communication, but the discord still contains community chat rooms and public areas for the Minecraft server. All are welcome. https://discord.gg/ngkKWxU

I am working on the Tavern of the Dancing Bear post. Its going to be a hall of fame/competitive archive type of thing. If you have videos of old RCC PW/PK action please send them to me! I am specifically looking for the Battle of The Bastards fight we participated in on The North map in PK.

Back
Top Bottom